Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private I Hear You Trained My Wife

Kahlil_Div2.png

Part of Valery's training as the Sword of the Jedi had brought her to the Mandalorians. To fight and train alongside them, learn how better to defend herself. He often did remember how she felt, though. The sting of the blows, the struggles of the trials. They were all burned in the back of his mind through their bond, like so many other experiences they shared. The thought was there now, passing through as his shuttle made it's descent onto Kestri. The new Mandalorian homeworld, or such.

It pained him to think of it like that. That they needed a new home. What his father did to theirs was beyond deplorable. Cruel. .. None of the words that came to mind really did it justice. Kahlil himself probably would've been shot on sight if not for Valery. And there was still a chance he would be. Probably. Best not to think about it. Right now he just needed to meet with the Mandalorian who helped to train Valery, maybe get some lessons himself. .. Was that even why he was here?

Huh. Well. He'd find out why he was here when he landed. Either to learn and make a friend, or just throw a fist.

Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla

32Np32C.png

Kestri | The Kom'rk
Tags: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

enclavetest.png

The Kom’rk, home to the Enclave’s elite of the elite known as the Si’kahya, was busy as ever. Simulation rooms both small and large teemed with activity, as both its inhabitants and the Mandalorian residents of Tor Valum -Foundlings and Aspirants alike- trained and further honed their combat skills within the venerable halls of the base; blaster fire and the occasional explosion rang sharp within simulation rooms where active combat drills and live fire exercise scenarios were ran.

With his arms crossed, the giant of a man, clad in his jet-black armor, gazed down into an active simulation room from one floor above reserved for spectators, casually observing the attempt of a squad of Si’kahya Aspirants clearing out a killhouse chock-full of combat droids; lost in thought with a small portion of his attention spared to observing the ongoing simulated skirmish down below, the whines and roars of blaster fire downstairs did little to sway him from his thoughts at that moment.

The son of the Arch Enemy; although he knew not much about the man in particular, other than the fact that The Sword was his wife, the mention of the Arch Enemy alone was enough to stir up deep anger and hatred within the giant. But despite such strong emotions and the doubt within him, the giant had accepted the challenge nevertheless.

Training. They would be sparring together.

The Sword had vouched for the man; although Master Valery Noble Valery Noble 's word was good enough for him to restrain the emotions of hatred, anger and doubt surfacing within the boundaries of a social context while they trained and sparred together, it did very little to erase them within him completely. The strongest next to hatred amongst the bunch was doubt, however; for Manda's Sake, he was the Arch Enemy's blood. Was he in the service of the Arch Enemy? The very man who he was, was it all a disguise? Yet another elaborate ruse of the Sith? A façade?

Was he a spy? A turncoat?

Or was he a valuable war ally in their near-unending war against the demonic, deplorable forces of the Dark Side, in the Mandalorian people’s quest for vengeance, to avenge and honor the billions of their kin, slain on Mandalore?

A muffled, synthesized sigh escaped his helmet annunciator at the thought of it all. There was no meaningful way of knowing the answers to such questions; not until he’d taken the measure of him in single combat, that is.

Once you crossed swords with someone, you’d know their heart.

enclavediv6.png

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil stepped down the ramp the moment his shuttle landed. He kept his hands by his side, his head up. His silver grey eyes staring at the helmed visors of the Mandalorian guards that waited for him there. He had his ever calm expression, but even he was nervous. Who he was as Jedi Master Kahlil Noble mattered little if they only saw him as a child of Carnifex. And yet, he still carried himself with his head high.

Nervous didn't mean afraid.

"Which of you is Kranak Vizsla?"

32Np32C.png

enclavetest.png

With a transmission his helmet’s comlink stirred to life, and drew the giant of a man away from his thoughts; a masculine, sonorous voice spoke to him. <”The Alliance shuttle on approach trajectory to The Kom'rk is requesting permission to land on Landing Pad Four, Commander.”> he informed Kranak, heralding the arrival of the Master Jedi.

The Commander lingered not a moment after receiving the transmission; he turned away from the large blaster-proof window before him, while the squad of six Aspirants’ efforts to clear the killhouse one floor below waged onwards in all its ferocity, and left the confines of the observation room. He walked the halls of the base at a brisk pace as he made his way towards the landing pad. <”You can go ahead and grant them; that will be all, Brother Pythol.”> he said, his voice carried a sense of authority as he spoke to the Mandalorian, but not at all bereft of brotherly respect they all had for one another.

<”Yes, Brother.”> the giant’s comlink fell silent with a click soon after Pythol’s confirming words.

Having memorized the layout of The Kom'rk a very long time ago, the giant of a man emerged from a blast door that opened to Landing Pad Four, while the Alliance shuttle took its descent and carried out its landing procedure. With patience he waited, stood tall next to a stack of crates close to the blast doors, his hands clasped behind him.

Soon after the craft’s landing gears pressed onto the ground, its ramp lowered with a series of mechanical whines and hydraulic hisses; and there he was. His guest walked down the shuttle’s ramp not a mere moment afterwards.

Retaining his posture and silence, the Mandalorian sized up the Master Jedi with a steely gaze behind his glowing helmet visor, as Kahlil approached him; The Master Jedi appeared to be a giant in his own right, sharing a stature similar to that of the giant himself. He expected no less from an Epicanthix, especially one of the Arch Enemy’s damnable lineage.

And although one could not distinguish the nervousness of the Master Jedi from his facial expressions alone, the giant could see it after a careful glance spared at the man; despite the fact he carried himself with a respectable aura of confidence, the faint jitteriness in his bodily motion made it clear for the giant of a Mandalorian. He was on edge. Not afraid, but on edge nevertheless.

"Which of you is Kranak Vizsla?"

The Jedi’s inquiry had him raise an eyebrow in silence. Slowly, the man looked over both his shoulders, his gaze searching for any other souls beside the two of them on the Landing Pad.

Nobody. They only had each other's company, if they discounted the crew of the shuttle that remained inside.

He gaze returned to linger on the Master Jedi before he spoke. <”Either I have lost my sense of sight,”> In an authoritative tone of voice he began, quipping. He moved towards him at a leisurely pace as he continued. <“Or you are seeing double, Master Jedi.”> his hands clasped behind him unfurled as he reached to remove his helmet. The man’s features, weathered by scars a plenty, was laid bare for the Master Jedi to see.

”Kranak Vizsla. Commander of the Si’kahya, and Alor of House Vizsla,” the giant identified himself to Carnifex’ spawn; his helmet tucked under his left cybernetic arm, the giant extended his right hand forth towards the man in the spirit of greeting him.

The Mandalorian way.

”I take it your trip here was rather uneventful?” he would ask him in professional kindness that followed shortly after his greeting gesture.

enclavediv6.png

Kahlil_Div2.png

Ah, sure. Only one person on the dock, right.

Kahlil sidestepped that entirely, just giving the Mandalorian a brief smile.

At least until he got headbutted. He blinked slowly in surprise, reaching up to rub his forehead. Watched Kranak for a second. Then cleared his throat. "So far, yeah. I take it you know why I'm here, Commander?"

32Np32C.png

enclavetest.png

In the wake of the greeting gesture, a brief chuckle escaped the giant of a Mandalorian at the Master Jedi’s genuine reaction; it never got old. Always caught by surprise.

"So far, yeah. I take it you know why I'm here, Commander?"

He gave a curt nod of his head at the Master Jedi in response. Aye; you wish to further hone your combat skills, as far as I was informed,” Kranak said; the giant of a Mandalorian retained the relatively stern tone of his voice from before as he spoke to the Jedi, but neither his tone or his words were bereft of respect, despite the mild resentment he held for who the Master Jedi was; his relation to the Arch Enemy in particular, rather.

”Like any self respecting warrior should,” the giant added as he turned around away from the Jedi, and began walking at a slow pace towards the exit of the landing pad. ”We start now if you are ready and willing, Master Jedi.” he said to the Epicanthix as he casted a glance at him from over his right shoulder, expecting the man to follow him to the training facilities several levels down below.

enclavediv6.png

Kahlil_Div2.png

"My father sought to eliminate you all through betrayal and cruelty. As a warrior, I want to know what he feared so much that he felt he needed to go to such lengths." Kahlil followed, letting his eyes move among the facility. Trying to make sense of it all. The last time he'd actually been here among the Mandalorians was when Yasha was Mand'alor. When he stood against the Silver Jedi trying to invade them.

When his words on peace fell on deaf ears and his father used it to crush the already wounded.

"I'm as ready as I will be."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom