Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have come to be trained

Jake came to Voss Academy to meet [member="Natoline Kerrigan"] to do some training.His light brown hair blew slightly in the wind the sun was on his tan skin as he looked around with his ice blue eyes.He wore a fitted black tee shirt that showed how tone his upper body was.With black pants with a few pockets and an old pair of well worn black leather boots.

He choose to do some training outside on a nice day like this.It was sunny out with no clouds the air was warm and not humid.It wasn't too hot or too cold in Jakes mind it was perfect outside.He looked around for a open area that was just grass.He didn't want to many rocks or huge rocks or any buildings to near.He also wanted an area where there wasn't many people around.But he also wanted some trees in it to shade them from the sun.He didn't want to damage anything or hurt anyone.

Jake found the prefect area not to far to his right.It had trees that were on the edge of a lawn of green grass.It had a big rocks around the edge of the lawn as well.The area was a few hundred feet area that Jake thought would be great to train in.He then walked to the area he was looked at.He moved to the center of the area.

Once Jake had got to the center of his training area he had found.He took another look around slowly the trees where at a perfect distance from the lawn so he most likely wouldn't harm them.They still kept it shady and the sun wouldn't get into their eyes.The area was cooler because of the shade so they wouldn't get to hot.The big rocks where about 20 feet on the lawn and away from where the trees where.

Jake sat down in the center of the lawn to wait for his training teacher to come.He sat with his legs crossed one ankle over the other.He closed his eyes and sat still he took a few deep breaths to calm and center himself.While he was calming and centering himself he opened himself up to the force.He felt that he would need to be calm,centered and open to the force for this training.While he was doing that he would sit and wait for her to come meet him.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Jake wouldn’t have to wait long, his teacher was most likely the opposite of his calm, energetic bubbly and alive, her force aura a mix of colorful swirls and radiating hues, heavily masking a pain beneath that had caused her absence. She plopped down beside him, and gave him a quick Nato wave. Bright eyes and her little pressed smile, someone said training students would be fun, but she hadn’t really thought they meant her! Blowing some hair out of her eyes, that pesky bit that kinda always flopped down over her nose, grr would have to be a bad hair day today!

“Heya, pretty spot,” thankful for the shade to sit in.

The Kiffar girl looked about sixteen or seventeen, quite young for a Knight but that was down to Sith poison having had odd effects on her body’s aging process. She had neck length shining black hair that was mostly neat except for the offending nose flop, and an outfit that was stylish but practical. Pfft you’d never see her in stuffy Jedi robes, no sir, she had a small black lace scarf tied around her neck, a red sleeveless blouse which followed the outline of her petite frame, flexible flower patterned black and grey bottoms, finally her black strapped shoes gave her good grip but looked like they cost a fortune, because they had. Natoline often looked fragile, she looked like an unassuming everyday girl, but looks were very often deceiving.

“Soooo, you’re um Jake, yep?” Nato tilted her head, her hair following, resting her hands on her knees as her legs curled beside her. So how to start, what did Sio say to her when she started? She’d gotten to know her, been practical and kinda steady, her rock, so that’s what her adopted daughter would do. You could almost see this change how Nato begun to sit up. “Have you, y'know learned much? Need help with anythin'?”

[member="Jake Jace"]​

[member="Natoline Kerrigan"]
Jake looked at her as she sat down and smiled slightly.She needed looked younger then himself but he knew better to judge by looks of age."Hello thank you for training me.May I say you look rather young but I'm sure your knowegle about being a Jedi and the force is better then mine"He wasn't lying he did have little knowegle about being a Jedi and the force.He figured her knowagle was abit better then his.

She had to be a Jedi for years to be a knight he thought so he was pretty sure she could help him in his training.He needed to think about what he knew to answer her question.To be honest he really had no training in the force at all.He knew really nothing about how to use the force or being a Jedi.He was alittle sad at his lack of knowagle in those areas.But he figured it would just be best to give an honest answer.It could help her train him if he was honest.

Jake looked away slightly before he would answer.He thought about how he should word his answer."Well I honestly barely know anything about the force and being a Jedi or the training it takes.I also really have no training in using the force.But I'm willing to learn them to become a better Jedi.Isnt knowagle a good thing in order to be a Jedi?"He looked alittle unsure about his answer to her question.He would see if it was an ok answer or not soon.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Feeling a pang of her own sympathy, her journey too had seen her first steps difficult, until Sio had taken her in and trained her. Nobody much complimented or even commented on her on her age except Fyor, and he usually did it in a hundred words, silly bearded man that he was. Like all things Nato had learned to just go with her age loss and smile.

“Hmmm, Nato tapped a finger to her lip,” pressing her palm down she almost bounced up from sitting, she was partially empathic and so empathised without even realising, resting one foot in front of the other she leaned slightly, keeping a perfect balance and intending to look casual or relaxed to help Jake relax.

“Let’s have some fun.” This was probably not what he was expecting, which is why she asked. “What have you really, really, really always wanted to do?” She’d never seen any regular teacher except Sio ask anyone that, well to be honest she’d never stayed in their boring classes long enough at their old republic, details details.

“Force is kinda like creating or making, like some really fancy painting, or maybe your favourite music.” She brushed down the sides of her blouses to straighten and tidy her appearance, small streaks of her vanity and dislike for untidiness, while her small relaxed smile remained unchanged.

[member="Jake Jace"]​

Jake sat still and thought about what he wanted to learn.He figured it would hurt to guard ones emotions and thoughts from others.He could also learn how to control his emotions and thoughts better.He also thought he could learn to use the force powers but he wasn't sure what kinda there were.

Jake let out a soft sigh and stood up slowly.He flatted his clothes down to make them look better.He smiled alittle."Well I guess I'd like to learn to control my thoughts and emotions better and learn to guard them as well.I would to like learn how to control the force so I can't hurt anyone by mistake.I would like to learn to use force powers but I'm unsure of which ones.Do you have any thoughts on which ones I could learn?"

Jake was feeling at peace with himself and relaxed.He still foucsed on centering himself and stilled opened fully to the force and foucsed on the force.Why he wondered about what she could teach him about the force.He hopped she could teach him how to control his emotions and thoughts better along with how to guard them.He knew those things would take a lot of hard work and focus along with time.But they were good skills for a Jedi to learn.Jake knew he did have a lack of control but he knew that could be fixed with time and training.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
A cun.. cundrum, conundrum? Where was fyor when she needed his silver tongue. Nato was all emotion, bubbling away, artistry, music, life. How to best help, she leaned forward on her foot then rocked back, Kei might have given him walls, barriers and shields but Nato lived her life on her sleeve. “Sometimes you’re gonna hurt people,” Nato tried to break this to him gently in a soft voice, “happens, y’know, life things come ‘n go so fast. Things break and people hurt, sometimes they cry, then they heal.”

Phew being teacher girl was tough, she kinda felt like a friend giving advice, or wanted to be, Nato opened up easily to people, she was the opposite to what Jake was asking.

“If you’re just you, and just live” Nato smirkled, a bright little smile and smirk combined, “and want to help not hurt, you’ve got nothing bottled up, nothing sithy can pull at or gnaw at,” and they did gnaw! Feeling her frown pressed behind her smile, emotion masking her own experience with people twisting her insides, till she’d just stopped hiding who she was and they had no more hold over her.

“With good friends and you'll be okay." She tilted her head again, and smiled. “Maybe let’s walk ‘n see what happens,” she winked, her style of teaching wouldn’t be for everyone, if the person wasn’t morally good anyway it could be quite harmful, but if they were it might only strengthen them as a person.

Control, control, balance n stuff, she could maybe do that, she walked to a stone ledge in the gardens and started tip toeing across it, not a big drop just a little one about knee high, “let’s balance for a lil while, and if you thinka somethin’ buzz me.” Nato smiled as she walked carefully, adjusting her legs with each step as they went, the ledge slowly went upwards bit by bit, slowly she was using the force around her to make steps more careful and well placed.

Not thinking just doing

[member="Jake Jace"]

He ran his hand through his hair."I know people get hurt sometime no one can stop people from getting hurt all the time.But I meant I don't want to hurt someone because of a mistake or lack of control over the force.But I don't know if one can have full control over the force.But I want enough of it to not hurt people by mistake."

He give a laugh at her sith comment or atleast that is what he thought she was talking about.He really had no fear of becoming a sith but he also knew the was a chance it could happen.He would have to be really naive to think there was no chance in becoming a sith everyone had a chance of it.But Jake thinks what his morals and what he think is right and wrong will help him not to become a sith.

"Will I'm not really afraid of becoming a sith though I know there is a chance it could happened.But I do think it ok to show angry at times as long as a person doesn't let the angry control them and the can control it.Jedi should show emotion though but not let it control them.By showing emotion I think is a better way for Jedi to show the people they help their more understanding.It would also so the Jedi are more human too which could be good."

He wasn't sure if what he was talking about was out of line or not.But it was something he had a strong belief in.He thought it was good to have a strong belief even if it was wrong.He thought he idea of walking was good.It could help them both relax he knew it would be good for himself."Yes a walk sounds like a good idea to me.I'll follow your lead."He smiled and started to follow in step with her.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
One foot in front, then her next, Nato’s legs had recently been broken in several places, so balancing on their ledge was tough, “well how do you,” and she did stumble but correct herself, “not hurt people now by mistake?” She hopped up their shared stone ledge to a tree pot, a happy smile on her face, holding on to her tree. People were soooo much stronger than they realised, just thinking too much.

Natoline beckoned Jake on, listening to him explain about understanding and speaking about his emotions, Nato wore them openly. "See don't worry too much, can always make something better, can always help even if its really kinda black, n hard." Sio had taught her, back when they first started was to not think too much, Sio had changed a lot since she was the exarch but Nato still remembered their first lessons.

She waited for Jake to catch her up, then did a jump to the next ledge, at least knee high, “where you from, you like y’know local?” Nato said using their force naturally to jump, and hop, and control her pain because she winced a bit. Jake might pull himself up, or start to mimic her, he might need more help, she didn’t know, but they would find out because his teacher was still going up again, so he had to keep up!

Bit more chilly up here, windy! “Angers jus' feelings, just kinda what you do with it, that’s bad or good.” She smirkled, look at her all teacher'y' wind around her was seemingly encouraged, leaves beginning to join her walk, her soft manipulation of air wisping about her ankles. Not much of the Jedi code in Nato, she never paid much attention in those long borrrrring classes!

[member="Jake Jace"]​

He thought about what she was saying while he followed her.He thought she had a very good point."Yes you do have a good point sometimes it can't be help.I guess I should of thought that through better."He moved towards her when she wanted him to."Yes that's my thoughts on the emotion ideas.But I'm not big on the Jedi code I don't agree with it."

Starleaves n Stimcafs
People got waaaay hung up on codes, hmmm Nato tapped inquisitive fingers to her lip as he spoke. Drawing on their force around them as they moved, and naturally beginning to walk with more of a force-led sway. “Do you feel anything yet,” she asked, her smile hopeful, waiting for a small creature to scurry past, they were moving through an area that saw heavy force use, that was vivid with natural wildlife and beauty, beauty Nato would often admire or point out as they went.

Finally her force jump took her way up their ground’s walls, where she picked up a shiney blue pebble as she looked out over Voss, and toward the roof. “How about now?” Nato said levitating her pebble over for him to take, and walking to explore their tempting academy roof, she’d never been up waaaay up here, exciting!

“Maybe... try passing your pebble back to me,” not a person who over thought things, her student would have to tell her where he was struggling, or needed help. With an agile hop she plonked herself atop their academy’s roof, reaching a really high point to see an amazing view. Raising her arms about she span to take everything, then realised her legs were all sore from dangerous head-popping related activities, and stopped spinning, bright and bubbly as she ever was.

[member="Jake Jace"]​

He smiled and he did feel her use of the force.He wasn't sure if he should be using the force also."Yes I feel you using the force."He followed he lead and used the force to jump off.When he landed he was alittle off balance to with in a moment he gained his balance back."I feel our use of the force.Is there something else I should be feeling?"

He looked for a stone and found one about slightly smaller then his palm.He focused on the stone and reach out with the force to get a feel of it.He then focused the force on the stone to try to left it and pass it to her.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Finding her teaching style, she just went with things, and see how they worked out, much like Jake needed to find his own style of using the force, “Kinda everyone feels things differently,” another teacher would have explained this to Jake differently, just like every student was unique, so was the way they reached out to their force. “Just gotta y’know find somethin’ that works for you.”

Her face brightened as he caught his pebble, beaming into a warm smile, she did a little swirl of wind underneath his lift to spiral their pebble upwards, and then down again to catch his gift. Upon their high roof with a steady breeze was where Nato seemed at her happiest.

“Some people like to think about our force, kinda like'a religion,” she scrunched her nose up at that, “some say its little cell things inside our bodies,” she pirouetted, ignoring her sore legs again, controlling pain and taking herself to a particularly high point on their roof, bracing against the drop ahead. “Maybe hmm, close your eyes and think about what you sorta feel.”

Tilt of her head, always about feelings, because she didn’t hide from emotion. Voss stretched out gasping into their distance, and the Kiffar’s aura began to drift and sway, vibrant colors of light in the force, he might sense this or not, all about what he saw their force to be.

[member="Jake Jace"]​

He thought about what she was saying to him.It made sense to him."Are you saying that the force feels difference to everyone?But when someone else uses the force do you feel it the way they do or the way you feel the force when you use it?"Jake had to admit he was abit confused on this subject.So he would ask if he was understanding it the way she meant it to be understood."That is my understanding on what you are saying.But is that understanding wrong because I'm abit confused."

He watched her catch the stone he tossed her the stone with the force.He felt happy that he had done what she had asked.To him he was learning which is what he wanted to do.He wanted to learn about the force and how to wield it.He knew the force is a big part of being a Jedi is use of the force along with control of it.He was slowly learning use of it and control of it.He knew the training would take time to learn to wield it and control but he didn't know how long it would take.

He thought about what she was saying about the way people thought about the force.He found it odd some thought of it as a religion.But Jake thought it was also a living thing."Maybr part of the force could be thought of as a religion although that is odd.But it could also be thought of as a living thing right?Maybe it is both a religion and a living thing?"He was still following her lead.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
“Yeppers” Her smirkling intensified, “different for everyone.”

Veritably bouncing almost up toward the corner of their academy roof, she waved him over as close he wanted to walk to their edge, making their lesson as visual as she could, because how many teachers would be teaching about the force up on a roof, not many, everyone was different... just like his question.

Hmm she put a bit of thought into that, “never heard anyone sayin’ two things the same,” not about the force, and further toward the fringe the more true that was, n’ why she loved things out here. Nato smiled happily, he sounded like [member="Fyor Nayus"] or [member="Taiden Keth"] , and would probably enjoy nattering with both of them.

Religion and Cells, and philosophies and energy, “kinda hard to separate yeah?” Nato’s smiled just hinted at being more serious, only a fleeting hint, because her student had found his feet, and his own answer.

“What do you want to do, when you know how?” Maybe that question would help him decide what he needed to learn to get there, picking up two leaves in their force she span them over air currents, gliding with their rooftop breeze. Smaller more delicate things took finer control, rotating either side of Jake to release them to him, wind up here could easily just pick them up and send them on their way, or break the delicate dry leaves in two, if he didn’t find how work with the wind, or shield them from it.

With a press of a button on her wrist, behind them a training droid seemed to be climbing up to join their roof party, holding training sabers and a blaster.

[member="Jake Jace"]​

"So my force use will stand out from others and theirs from mine.I wouldn't say I think of the force as both a religion and a living thing.I think of the force more as a living thing then anything.But I can understand how people think of it as both though."He looked over to her and gave her a small smile.

He had a thoughtful look and placed his hand on his chin and rubs it."Well I guess it could be if people thought of a religion as an energy.But no I think the force is separate from the idea of the religious part.Isnt the force a energy that flows through all living things.Isnt the thought of it thought as a religion pretty much just a state of mind."

"I would like to learn the basics of using the force.Like to shield my mind and emotions.To learn how to use force powers as well.I want learn to control it."

Starleaves n Stimcafs
“Yep,” he was learnin'! Who said she couldn't philosophy! Well okay she did, but she just had.

The kiffar girl sat down, her legs hurt a'whole lot so she was careful, and tapped nearby for him to join her and get comfy, pulling her hair back out of the way, to tie it back in their roof winds. Okay Nato, Kinda tough, control, not something she’d done a lot of! No biggie.

“Kinda picture, hmm like walls, or cities, or beaches, anythin’, safe, or where you can lose me, mazes work too.” Natoline despite her size and carefree was incredibly powerful at certain force abilities, namely, mental attacks or defense. Not so fond memories of making her captors quite literally pop from their own memories was still with the girl, but less said about that the better!

When he was ready, and comfortable, she tried to distract him, softly reaching out in their force, and poking his concentration, very gently trying to getting him to think about something else. “Keep happy thoughts, and hmmm do what comes naturally next.” How he defended her moving through his mind, was down to him, she’d just given him the basics to see how he went, and experience to train, but she was very gentle.

Wind settled around her, slowly directing their breeze naturally as she worked within his mind, eyes shut, “can you feel me movin', and tryin' to distract you?”

[member="Jake Jace"]​

He went to go sit next to her like she wanted him to.He sat down with his legs crossed on over the other.He pictured what she had asked him in his mind."Are you asking me to put up walls in my mind to block you from looking around in it?"

He was pretty sure that is what she wanted him to do.Eventhough he asked if that what she wanted.He slowly started to try to put wall in different areas of his mind.He tried to get the walls in all the important areas of his mind.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Although she liked leading Sith through mazes in her mind, everyone had their own way of doing this technique, all that mattered was that Jake found his! “Yep sure thing,” very casual as to how he found his own way. Natoline’s smile rippled about her face, incredibly happy to be out here in their fresh air!

She ran up against his blocks in his head, only lightly at first, picturing herself walking through his mind, she decided to test one to help him. Nato blew her rushing sensation of the force from her lips, trying to distract him, wind blew outward across his face, while she did the same inside his mind. Currents of energy, she was a skilled mentalist given her race, but not trying to hurt just distract.

Inside his head, bursts of color and bright lights might explode like fireworks buzzing, not painfully but incredibly distracting. “Sith are kinda, like this but, with less of the pretty lights.” They’d sucker punch you, surprise you, or just give you a bang when you least expected them. Meh sith, bleh. "Can sort of lead them astray into silly or funny memories, or you can do the same to me, or you can picture those blocks gettin' bigger and thicker."

[member="Jake Jace"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom