Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a few questions.

When my character transfer went through a few years ago I noted that the chaacter was a Gen'Dai/ Shi'ido hybrid. Since it has been a while and because I want to respect the rules of the site, should I go on and submit the type of Hybrid my character is to Species Creation? I don't believe that particular rule was around when I transferred. Furthermore, do I need to resubmit my character if this is the case as well?

This was my original transfer.

Seeing that my Coperation and my approved tech has not been archived do I still have assess to them or do I need to resubmit these as well? I can link them if need be. I have noticed that the orignal speed chart has been archived and I cant seem to find a new reference chart. Am I blind? lol

Chaos Maxtor Chaos Maxtor
Regarding the hybrid species question: the rule itself only stipulates you must for a hybrid of three (3) or more species, so if Chaos is just Shi'do + Gen'Dai then there shouldn't be an issue per the wording of the rule.
86efcc64c5f814804665159c072574aa.png

As far as your submissions are concerned:
  • If your submissions are approved you can continue to use them until they aren't.
  • The speed chart stuff is gone because the ratings are contextual now.

Nothing wrong with it, nor anything wrong with asking. We don't usually archive this forum's questions, 'cause other people lurking might have similar questions.

No worries brother, there's a lot of hidden depth to this iceberg that only surfaces when you ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom