Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Hate Spiders (Ask)

Romeo was on the hunt for more Shell Spiders, and he hated these things, they were big, nasty, and just creepy all around. Along with some of his Drakon soldiers, all had a rifle, and a tranq gun. "Sir, do we have to do this again?" One solder said behind them. They were all in a freighter, designed to hold any cargo. "Yes, we do, we need to get some of these things, and bring them back." Romeo sighed, and turned in his chair. "I dont like it either soldier."
They all laughed.
"So we go in, grab a few of these things, and leave?" Another soldier asked. Romeo nodded. "Lets try to make this as fast as possible to."

In the freighter each man was gearing up as they were now near the world of Ziost. "Sir we're all ready back here." his soldiers replied. All together there was ten of them, including Romeo. "Good, we're about to land on the planet in about a few minutes." Romeo stirred the ship into the planet, feeling the darkness that had been here as the Sith were in their prime so long ago.
"M'lord how many do we bring with us?" His sergeant came up behind him. "How much can we hold?" He asked watching the planet come closer. The sergeant did some math in his head, and then looked down as he was done. "I'm thinking about four, or three, depending on how big they are."

"Sir, you sure these things are on there?" The soldier asked. Romeo shrugged. "They could be anywhere, we either find em here, or maybe they are somewhere else. Either way its a field trip fellas." The planet got closer, and closer. Finally they broke atmosphere, and were heading down to the planets surface. "Where we going to land?" he asked. The King looked back at the soldier, "Away from the Mandos, and and into the wilderness." He flew in hard, and fast, swooping over trees, and plains. "There, that clearing." His soldier pointed out.

Romeo touched down on the planet, and leaned back. "Lets go men." He stood up, and made his way to the exit of the ship. "Five stay here. the others come with me." And so five stayed, and four left with him. It was still light out, and more then the spiders would be sleeping now. "So where do we find em?" A soldier asked. "Well...did anyone see cave structure entrances nearby?" Romeo asked. One jogged up tfront. "I did sir, it was due east from us. This way." He started to lead, and Romeo followed him along with the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom