Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I for one welcome our new Amsel Overlord

skin, bone, and arrogance
Congratulations to [member="Rolf Amsel"], the First Order's new Faction Owner! He has a lot of exciting ideas and I'm sure he will lead this faction to greatness. I'll be pleased to work with him and so will all of you, if you know what's bloody good for you. Please give a virtual round of applause for him and welcome him as your glorious leader.

Both Rolf and the other candidate for Faction Owner, [member="Ludolf Vaas"], have contributed a great deal to the successful running of this faction. Please join me in thanking Ludolf for his hard work. I look forward to working with both of these remarkable leaders as we move the First Order forward together.

[member="Rolf Amsel"]

Congratulations, good Sir !

May we never be driven into the ground under your leadership and if so, take the entire world with us in the name of the Supreme Leader.

OK-3103

Captain Meneer Chrome
[member="Rolf Amsel"]

tumblr_m4kslbWdd01rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Congratulations :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom