Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I fleet.

Silara Varis

S
If you wanna write a fleet engagement, or a skirmish, hit me up. I like to fleet and haven't gotten the chance to focus on it for a while. The recent invasions are ramping up my love for the genre though. I can do practice with fellow ligthsided factions, or even just a small 1v1.

Doesn’t matter.

Pick a fleet size and location. On you.

Silara Varis

S
[member="Sefu"]

Whats the length? Can you link it?

We can do a 1v1 skirmish for training with you IC as a new commander for GA or something else. Like a run in somewhere and a battle. You pick man, I'll roll with it and help ya out OOC as well.

Silara Varis

S
[member="Sefu"]

I can open. What's our relationship? Is this training or real world skirmish?

[member="Silara Varis"]

I've already got allegiance figured out, so I'd take it as a skirmish/duel? We may be in pursuit of another vessel/item so we have to get into blows over some frontier-ish world, I assume? If you've got better ideas, go nuts.

Silara Varis

S
[member="Sefu"]

K. I got it. You're hunting a rare item over near our borders in a civilian vessel, which I then have to defend. Cool?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom