Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I find your initiative...laughable.

Tirdarius said:
To defend an Emperor to protect an income,
It's just what I do! And when I claim something as mine, I don't let go, unless its getting replaced by something better... in which case somewhere down the line might be an arrogant me. I am the pure manifestation of greed and gluttony, and I care not what you little people believe.

The issue here isn't if i wouldn't defend myself or not take on a challenge. If any of you actually know me you'll realize i fucking love duels and fight them at each and every opportunity.

The Issue here is that it was set up in a way that my character would never do. When one is Emperor of several dozen Systems you do not go and hunt down one single Knight who is plotting against you, because theyre ALL plotting against you. It doesn't make any sense what so ever.

Again if he had attacked me directly, hell even if he had gone into my goddamn bedroom and attacked me it wouldve been perfectly fine.

Reyven Samoth

Grand Lord of the Tribe
...So the ultimate weapon would be like... boobs on the end of a stick... attached to a suction cup that we could stick to your forehead.

Then all we'd have to do is point you in the direction of a cliff?

I dunno, it's late, but that sounds promising and needs refinement.

I suspect he may yet, if only so that the Emperor might make a living example of him, to demonstrate the futility of such actions against he who leads our Empire. To make sure that any future attempts are made only by the worthy, and not merely the ambitious. He does, after all, have an obligation to ensure that his replacement will not simply plunge the Empire into a brutal civil war as everyone else seeks to depose his successor. He who sits on the Emperor's throne must be able to hold it, and only someone of both power and vision will achieve that.

And, if they do not, I'll see to it that they don't live long enough to enjoy their prize.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom