Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I find your initiative...laughable.

IC: "Dear @[member='Dark Onyx'],

As stated above, I find your thread of your "plot" to overthrow the Emperor Moridin.... completely hilarious. It should be noted that Darth Voracitos shall not tolerate the extermination of his largest source of income... currently that is. Though, seeming as you are no threat, I shall allow your little.... errr... skirmishes- let's just call them that for now- to continue until their end; as no doubt you shall be horribly maimed beyond recognition."

-Darth Voracitos

OCC: What are you doing? Lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0

Seriously Though don't put up Threads with my name on them without telling or asking me about them(This is bad form). As for this, Moridin wouldn't care about your plot to overthrow him all that much(There are thousands of them in the Empire the ones he's concerned about deal with entire coalitions) and if did he would hardly go himself to deal with an errant Knight

Dark Onyx, to make an interesting role-play out of this, I would suggest to open it to the faction. That is your call, though, since you made the thread.

Also, it is my opinion that pre-emptively creating a private thread is not that bad. This is, provided there is no ill-will from the thread creator if those invited do not join because of a lack of will or time to do so.

What a fool! WHy???? WHy???? A sith needs to know how to have good timing and take opportunites when theyre available. You imagined an opportunity that wasn't there and leaped after it. I respect the tenacity, but it is a shame that it is wasted on dumb initiative. Good Luck, I mean it. If you defeat Moridin, I will follow you, but that is slim to none given your rank and the lack of support youre getting.

Kaine, if the Emperor cant defend himself then he isn't worthy of his throne. Only the strong shall rule, so let him demonstrate his strength. We're not some crime synidcate, we're the Sith and if our leader cant handle some dark jedi and an apprentice then I say let him die and promote someone worthy. Note: Im not saying the emperor isn't worthy, but rather I am giving him the chance to prove that he is.

The Grand thing about being the Emperor is, i have many things to do and dealing with Errant Sith Knights is not at the top of my list.

Now if he had say...broken into a council meeting or attacked me on the field of battle or something along those lines i would have fought him no problem because that makes a LOT more sense than Moridin going out of his way for this.

I understand Lord Moridin, I was just trying to stand by the ways of our order. I apologise Kaine, I thought you were straying from the path, but it seems as though it was a misunderstanding.

If it makes you feel better, I won't defend the Emperor. A Sith's priority is to the Empire, not to any single individual, whether man or woman, irrespective of their rank, title or power. He's the Emperor: if he's worthy of that rank and the authority he maintains, he should be able to defend himself. If he's not, if he cannot handle you, he'll be unable to withstand those things which would threaten his entire Empire, not merely him.

To defend an Emperor to protect an income, though...I think that's more disdainful than an Emperor who cannot protect himself. In such case, you're only protecting your own interests, and while I would not defend an Emperor, I might be inclined to remove a cancer from our own ranks just to ensure such self-aggrandizement doesn't spread...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom