Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I don't know if you've been told

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
But I don't have a life right now. Sadly it's true, I know how can someone this amazing not have a life? Well the answer is simple, saving all my money. Like to the point where I just have enough to pay my bills, rent, and food. New car. Well used car. But to the point! Currently I'm just going crazy on phrik threads and factory submissions, I do custom orders whether it's tech, guns, vehicles, the only thing I can't do is star ships. So if you want some shiny new armor or whatever else I'll pretty much do it, cause again. No life

[member="Miss Blonde"]

tumblr_ne4v9ivrk81rddvaho1_500.gif
Would you mind making the Diversity Alliance 2 vehicles? Mass-Produced? For only us?​

[member="Miss Blonde"]

I have one ready to be subbed, but my company can't make Vehicles. So I could show you the sub, and perhaps you'd have recommendations for it. The second item is like a Sand Skiff, about 4 mounted laser cannon turrets, one driver. Think... a Sand Skiff designed as a mobile bunker. But small... so like, 4 gunners, a pilot, and a few passengers. I have a picture here somewhere...

Edit: I knew I forgot something (The tag)

[member="Miss Blonde"]
Hello Madam! I have been looking to get some more effective Pistols. I have two Heavy blasters but I was looking for something a tad more personal. Something with plenty of firepower in the form of two pistol which I know does limit its capabilities but what can I say. I guess I am a hopeful. And to make it work ICly as to why i would get a gun from you I am willing to pay you ICly 200,000 Credits for these weapons.

[member="Miss Blonde"]
Like I said before. I am looking for something with a bit more of a unique Personality to better work with Thraxis. Now...if 200,000 is not enough since I am not to well versed in the whole making something. I can up it to 1 million, 500,000 for each pistol.

Miss Blonde

[member="Thraxis"] a few thousand credits will work, just let me know what you'd like and what style you would like to fit his unique personality. You want a more gunslinger type deal?

[member="Miss Blonde"]
Gunslinger is what I need yes. What I am looking for is something that can deal with heavy armor as well as able to help me stand toe-to-toe with a Jedi. Close Quarter combat is not the best method dealing with Jedi. And the Personality of Thraxis is unhinged. So a type that can be a high-risk high reward type of pistol would work wonders. Though I dunno if that exactly makes sense for a pistol to work in that regard.

As for the Credits, Imma still paying ya 500,00 Credits for the two pistols. That ain't gonna change at this point.

Miss Blonde

[member="Thraxis"]

Here's the thing about pistols. They are pistols, so they aren't that strong. Unless you are wanting to use a .50 cal desert eagle then there's not a lot of pistols that can breach heavy armor. In terms of dealing with Jedi or force users you're going to want to go with slugs so they can't deflect them back to you. So would a pair of 50 cals work for you or a some semi auto 38 specials? Or would you rather go blasters?

Miss Blonde

[member="Thraxis"]

.38 Special it is I'll have those whipped up soon

[member="Razor Shot"]

I'm about to start a new dev thread for some more Phrik to make armor, I'll let you know when it's done and created.

Miss Blonde

[member="Matreya"]

Well when it comes to phrik I can usually get a single dev thread done in a few hours. I will probably crank another one out, but I only auction off raw phrik or do custom orders. I don't like just giving it away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom