Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Did This To You

The words cut deeper than any saber had, hit harder than any punch, and shocked him more than any blaster. The hit came again, again nothing to phase him. Romeo held her tightly, as she cried on him. When she asked him what they should do, it didn't take long to answer his father instincts kicked in hard. It was time to be even more responsible, but his decision was also having her best interest in mind.

"Patricia, we be a family that's what. We become parents. Unless this not at all something you can do, I can understand, but...it happen, and here we are. I'm ready to be a father if that's what I must be. I'm...I'm happy about this." He said with a small smile, but a tear ran down his eye to his cheek..wait a tear? Yes a tear, he was crying from joy.

"Patricia its going to be okay. I promise." He encouraged her, and comforted her. He kissed the top or her head and held her tighter. "Sometimes we must grow a little faster then we like, but this is a good thing, a amazing thing."
@[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
His words were very reassuring to the woman, he really was a perfect match for him. Sweet and kind and only a bit corny, it was cute in dorky way. The former party girl and now future mother sat up and leaned her back against the side of the couch as she sat on the floor. Reaching over she gripped his hand tight, she was afraid to be a mother. She was afraid to become something with an ass load of responsibilities. If you checked under the list of what Patricia was that word simply would not come up ever. "Okay geek wad. We can do this." she said to him trying to mostly reassure himself that she was going to keep on this. That she would give up drinking and partying for the sake of a child and a healthy family life.

"You're lucky I love you." Smiling softly the blonde with the puffy red eyes gave Romeo a kiss on the cheek. "But I'm not giving up swearing! I will cure as much as I fraking want to." she was pretty persistent on that one. It was almost like her own language with the amount that she swore all the damn time. Even around children the foul mouthed blonde would not relent. "You remember that time when I first came to visit you here? What were the names of the kids?" she asked him trying to get off the her changing subject as she sniffled. @[member="Romeo Sin"]

He laughed at her about the cursing, and leaned into the kiss, and pulled her onto his lap. "Zepheir, and well...I believe the other was Teria. I have a horrible memory lately love. My apologizes." He kissed her cheek back. "The mask stays...only in battles. I wont wear it around my, our family."

He leaned back the idea fully sinking in. For now on, he fought to live, a man with everything to lose. Hell would be unleashed whenever someone dare threatened him, or his family. "Time to get married I guess. Right? That's what would come next no?" He peared a eye open at her. @[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
"yaaay marriage." she said in a sarcastic dead pan tone before looking up at him. She was happy to marry Romeo but she didn't really expect things to happen so fast, she was supposed to be a person who partied and drank the night away but now here she was on this gross dirty world about to have a child with a guy who was more thank likely a tad bit evil. But that didn't matter to her, she loved him for who he was and under all that horrible gothy black style was a man that she would do anything for. "You are very lucky that you are great in bed."

Cuddling up next to him she chuckled and thought to herself "Okay, but if we are getting married we are going back to Zeltros so you can meet my father and sister. Sound good?" she said to him before kissing his lips for a brief moment. She wanted to bring her new fiancé home to meet the family. @[member="Romeo S"]

Sin was held back a moment, meeting parents, getting married required this? "Don't think they'll approve of who I am, and what I am." He kissed her back and looked at her with his blood red eyes.

@[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom