Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I caved in, so here it is

I was going to wait the full year before asking, but I'm curious. how everyone takes to my writing my characters. If I've impacted any of your threads, or you've noticed any of my writing. I'd like your honest opinion.

I write, and or have written all of these characters.

Rax Tremira Rax Tremira
Persephone Ambrosia Persephone Ambrosia
Blaire Sal-Soren
Iella Sunscream Iella Sunscream
VADM Tarsa Doon VADM Tarsa Doon
Barefu Shysa Barefu Shysa
Sasha Kryze Sasha Kryze
Enzo Faye

Including the character this question is being presented by, let me know how I'm doing, and if anything needs to change. Beyond that, any tips from more experienced writers would be greatly appreciated. I'd like to get to a point where I can write entertaining content across all manner of Star Wars topics.

Braces

tenor.gif

Here goes!

I have now gotten the pleasure to write with two of your characters, and I can say without a doubt that it's always incredibly fun. Just these last few days alone with our 2 ongoing threads, I've constantly been super excited about all replies, and the stories have been awesome.

I definitely don't consider myself an experienced writer, and I honestly feel you're better at it than me (seriously, you're great!). So while I can't offer any advice there, I can say that your writing expresses your characters really well, that it leaves me excited to see what will happen next and that the stories resulting from the writing are always really memorable.

So, I hope we can keep the writing train going!

I know you and I have only just started writing together, but I wanted to say that I have been really enjoying reading your portrayal of Blaire Sal-Soren. You seem to have a good grasp of the character and your idea for her. You're also very good at painting the surrounding scenes (something that I am slightly envious of and need to work on more). You've been great to deal with OOC as well, and I'm definitely looking forward to writing (hopefully) many adventures together.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom