Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I cast bigger fish!

Manaan
@[member="Jared Ovmar"]

The fishing yacht was... Not quite what Nessarose had expected. For one, it was big. There were rooms in it and everything. Who had rooms on a fishing ship? She'd always been under the impression that fishing ships had to be small, quick, and quiet. Then again, this "ship" was hovering a few feet above the water, so maybe they weren't disturbing all the fishies.

Then again, this wasn't an ordinary ship. Tickets had been sold for a crowd of rich folk who wanted to see a big beast being taken down with their own eyes. Nessarose didn't even know she'd signed up before one of her Seers presented her with the invitation, and from here to there and reasons unexplained, she simply had to be there.

So far though, she wasn't exactly impressed. The teenager walked around the main deck, clad in her usual jeans and pink hoodie attire. None but those who knew her could've guessed what lurked beneath the surface of the apparently innocent young girl. But one thing was for sure, as she checked the waters with the Force; three days, and not a damned big beast in sight.

This was disappointing.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
A fishing boat. Why, by the living Force, was he here. Sometimes Jared could not help but wonder when he would get a normal day out. Maybe get a beer or a wodka or two, sit at home and watch some karking television. Instead of running around the galaxy, fighting against zombies, Rancors or trying to fish on Manaan.

Seriously. Who does that kind of stuff? It is like he lived in a cheesy holo-series. Without even being paid for it, and by the Based Gods was this trip boring.

No fish in sight, no storms and the boat was dreadfully slow. It was time to do something against that.

Maybe if he could get his hands on a harpoon, a whale and a big-ass storm; he might be able to reenact a scene from a populair holovid. Moby Leviathan. Or was it Moby Kraken? Regardless, Moby something.

As Jared stood at the side of the boat, looking into the deep mesmerizing blueness of the ocean, he started to draw upon the Darkside. His eyes flashed yellow, red specks whirled in his iris, good thing that nobody was paying attention to him..

Just a post or so more, and he would have enough strength to get themselves a cool storm.

@[member="Nessarose deWinter"]

Splash_(fluid_mechanics).jpg

The sounds of screams erupted on the deck as the splash was heard. "She jumped!" a random woman shrieked, "she jumped off the boat!!!" The chaos that soon enough erupted after that made it hard for the professional team to get together and understand what was going on. Who jumps off a ship? In the middle of nowhere on Manaan? Various shouts ranging from "SUICIDE!" to "SOMEONE PUSHED HER!" and anything and everything in between were heard.

Except for underwater.

Nessarose kicked her legs, pushing the water so that she could continue her dive. With the Force she relaxed her lungs, giving herself a few more minutes before air would become mandatory. The underwaters of Manaan - now there was a beautiful sight. A few more feet and she stopped going deeper, just letting herself float in the beautiful blue. Her hair rose around her and she giggled, feeling like a mermaid, completely oblivious to the noise she had caused above the waters.

A single bubble of air escaped her lips as she caught the shadow moving. Her eyes darted back and forth, trying to locate the source of it, forgetting that their glow would attract unwanted attention. And there was the shadow again, something and...

Another bubble of air escaped Nessa's mouth as she remembered you couldn't really talk underwater. It wasn't a shadow after all, just one of those big walking fish that resembled boulders.

Kicking her legs now, she tried to speed her way back to the surface.

@[member="Jared Ovmar"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
tumblr_inline_n4lpww72eM1qbm01r.gif
That was Jared's reaction when he heard the girl jumped into the water, and then he went farther gaining his energy to summon a storm. A storm the likes you have never seen, my friend. And with it he would finally be able to reconstruct the scene of Moby Kraken, yes he had finally decided upon a Kraken. Leviathans were are fun and dandy, but as far as Jared knew there were none in Manaan.
Which was really a shame and quite the oversight of the threadstarter, next time they should do this kind of stuff in Dac. Maybe then the whole situation would be even more awesome than it already was going to be. Then finally, when he felt the presence of a big-ass fish and a girl trying to escape it, Jared sighed. Sometimes. He wanted to kill somebody.
But not today. Instead he just touched the girl with his mind, and without awaiting her permission he grabbed hold of her and gently pulled her out of the water and back onto the ship's deck again. His mind brushed hers, as he transferred a thought to her.
I would not recommend going into the water just now. We will soon have... big company, my dear.”
Then he continued to gather his strength.
...and totally ignore everything else.
Because he is self-absorbed.
Deal with it.
@[member="Nessarose deWinter"]

Nessarose groaned as she was pulled from the water. What fear had exited there moments earlier, now there was just a pout. She stood on the deck, water dripping from head to toe, almost looking like a kitten after an unwanted bath.

"You so didn't have to do that!" she almost yelled at the man who'd pulled her out, not even bothering to linger for a moment on the fact that he'd used the Force.

Stomping her left foot, she thrust her hands forward, sending a very VERY annoyed Force Push towards him.

[member="Jared Ovmar"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
You gotta understand, I wasn’t paying attention. Maybe if I was, I would have been able to defend myself at the very very annoying Force Push, but as it stood.. I was pretty busy trying to summon a karking Storm to make things more exciting.

So when the Push hit me, it hit me totally unaware. Really, it was pretty stupid, I ain’t trying to come up with excuses. You gotta keep an eye on the battlefield, but then again… she was just a teenager. How was I supposed to know that Teenagers can be Sith Lords these days?

Anyway, when the blast hit me, it really hit me. ‘Course I couldn’t see my own face, but I expect it was pretty surprised. Eyes bulging out, mouth opened to shout a curse or two. But then I hit the water, and let me tell you something.

A Sith Lord pissed? You don’t want to encounter that stuff. The water around me started to boil, it was a pretty impressive sight I guess. If only I wasn’t among that water, pretending to be a karking lobster.

I was about to jump out of the water and teach that girl a lesson, when the thing that had been going after Nessa started to attack my own valuable persona. That… wasn’t part of the plan, not that I was scared. Please.

Once I had fought a Rancor with my bare hands, I think I can handle a stupid overgrown fish. But shoving a lightning bolt through its nerf herder didn’t seem a good idea, while being in the water myself.

Had to think fast, so I did the only thing that made sense. I waited until the damn fish was just about to close it mouth on me, and then suckerpunched it right on the nose. Well.. it doesn’t really have a nose, but you catch me drift. Force-driven Punch right on the nose.

You better believe that piece of second-grade salmon swam away from where it came.

I huffed, just to show how not impressed I really was, and then lifted myself out of the water. the Force… Awesome stuff sometimes.

“I am going to bend you over, and give you the slapping of a lifetime, girl.”
[member="Nessarose deWinter"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom