Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can't think of a clever Title, so, Dark Sider looking for a Master.

Darth Imperia

D
Seeking: One Dark Side Practitioner, skilled in either Telekinesis or Mental Manipulation (Although preferably both), willing to take on an apprentice with a good aim and penchant for emotional manipulation.

Character Sheet can be found here.
Feel Free to ask any questions, and I'll answer to the best of my ability.

[member="Mala Arar"]
You sound as vindictive as me, and maybe just as twisted.

Now, I get you're looking for someone skilled in either or both Telekinetics and mental stuff, and while I'm certainly as capable as the next person (so long as Siobhan isn't the next person) with telekinesis, mental stuff is more of an iffy field for me.

I (my character) is a Sith sorceress. I utilize Sith magic, and of the skills belonging to my repertoire is Qazoi Kyantuska, the Sith magic variation of dominate mind (though I think they share the same wookieepedia page). If you're fine with learning more Sith magic rather than the more "normal" and traditional method of using the force (though I'm not only shoehorned into sith magic) then I might be your woman. I suppose you'd have to be open to becoming a Sith, though, rather than a free-floating Dark Jedi.

To be clear, my character is only well-versed in mental stuff when referring to Sith magic and stuff like Telepathy. Stuff like the white current and such are beyond me.

Darth Imperia

D
[member="Darth Vitium"]

You seem to be what I'm looking for, madame.
Sith Sorcery is something that interested me, actually, and I'm perfectly happy to have Mala join the ranks of the Sith.
I was planning on it, actually.

[member="Mala Arar"]
Alrighty. Where do you imagine your character being presently?

Like, general planet/system/region in the galaxy. I assume away from open spaces, considering the agoraphobia, but there's no short supply of city-planets.

Darth Imperia

D
[member="Darth Vitium"]
Sorry for the late response! Heading off to bed, but I will return in...some amount of time.
As for your question:
Nar Shadaa
It's a good place to lie low and not be noticed, which is just how Mala likes it.
She could do without constantly being harassed by muggers, but that's the price one pays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom