Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can do this

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?
tumblr_o4h0ygpRjx1qg72ijo2_r1_500.gif

Given Thurion’s magnificent post, it was always going to be a challenge to follow it. But then, following the reign of Thurion and Coci was always going to be a tall order too. But just as I’ll give nothing but my best as new Grand Master and Faction Owner, I’ll offer this post my best shot too.

I think there is no point in wasting a lot of time with an acceptance speech. Instead I’ll focus on what I plan to do — or rather what we plan to do. For this is a Major Faction and its future is in all of our hands after all.

On behalf of the Faction Leadership team, I can promise more of the same. I don’t see any major changes looming. We will continue to uphold the light and oppose the dark. We are Jedi after all.

With Thurion agreeing to remain as a Faction Admin, we’ll be looking to add one new face to the team and one role that is definitely up for grabs is the one of 'Master of the Order' — until recently so perfectly occupied by Coci. I’m in two minds between appointing someone and putting this up for a public vote. I’m set on maintaining the structure for the foreseeable future and would welcome people’s views.

So, unlike my usual stance, I’m going to keep this short.

We are the Silver Order...and we'll go from strength to strength.

636028851529125728-943259155_giphy%20(9).gif

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Sorel Crieff"] well given that the master of the order was traditionally voted on by the council.... sadly we have no council which I would say we should make it so there is an IC functioning group.

THough I look forward to this, you are one fo the best jedi's the silvers have produced

[member="Sorel Crieff"] On the topic of Master of the Order, I'd suggest handling it like a Master promotion vote and have our Masters make their selection. In the future, I would like to see more activity out of the Assembly, which is the body that would normally handle this process IC. I say, IC we call up an emergency Assembly to make a vote, made up of Masters, Senior Knights, and military commanders, then go from there.

Also, good luck on FO. Like I said in another post, it's pretty crappy that someone would sneak a skirmish in while you weren't even around to speak with them, but we'll just try to put our best foot forward. As always, I will do my best to continue supporting the Silver Jedi in any way that I can.

Stephanie Swail

S
[member="Sorel Crieff"] Good luck Sorel - you'll do us proud I know! :D

(Better than Connor Harrison ever could anyway.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom