Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Better Not Break A Nail!

And just like that, the grotesque creatures known as the Mnenchei were dead. They had the misfortune in attempting to attack them which had resulted in their timely demise. The corpses of the creatures lay where they had fallen, obstructing the path they were travelling on. All it took was a quick order, and the Sisterhood troopers began clearing out the dead alien creatures from the cave.

Now that the cave's denizens had been dealt with, the group of sisters were clear to begin their little mining operation. As the droids were beginning to start, her fellow acolyte, Melori nodded and spoke, her voice distant and down. "Yep. What we came for. Is something the matter, sister?" The sooner they were done with the this the better, the apprentice thought to herself. After all, that's what they came for with the purpose of acquiring cortosis.

Ushering the droids forward, Greta ordered the droids under her charge to begin mining. The Mark II droids would begin to get into position as they raised their arms equipped with the mining laser, and began to chip away at the rock, slowly but steadily getting to the precious ore that lay within.

It would not be long before the droids would be finished mining, and the ore would then be transported to the shuttles, and the group of sisters could then leave the planet, away from this wretched creatures. She could hardly wait to think about what she was going to do with her share of cortosis ore. An armour, perhaps?

[member="Darth Venefica"] | [member="Melori Raaf"] | [member="Sawa Ike"] | [member="Saiah"]

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
Melori shrugged. "I've given my life to the Sith, to the Sisterhood. Lately I've learned to let my hair down - but regardless, I hate being...useless. I just can't abide having nothing to do. Watching these things at work? It's distracting for a few moments but then?" She glanced down and kicked a stone. "I guess I can keep watch if nothing else?"

She closed her eyes and used her senses to detect any life nearby. Finding none she sighed audibly. "How fast do these things go? I mean, what I really mean is...how long before they're finished?"

[member="Greta Kohler"] | [member="Darth Venefica"] | [member="Sawa Ike"] | [member="Saiah"]

She could sympathize with her Apprentice's impatience, she was feeling it herself. Of course it didn't help that she had no idea how long the droids would take. She never like droids, except for her friend Little Fella, nor did she trust them. The latter she had no concrete reason other than maybe, just maybe, it was because she couldn't invade and tinker with their minds. Or perhaps it was because she couldn't easily manipulate them as easy as organics. Or maybe it was because she just didn't trust them, plain and simple.
As her mouth moved to make words, the droids pinged and chirped. If she didn't know any better, she would think they were celebrating. And when she saw the cortois being pulled from the walls; she began to ping and chirp. With a nod of her head, the Sisterhood troopers began collecting the precious ore and taking it to the waiting shuttles.
"Well.....we have what we came for."
[member="Greta Kohler"] l [member="Melori Raaf"]​

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
Melori’s relief was palpable. She didn’t go as far as to chirp and beep, but her frown lifted and she even lent a hand in loading the crates – albeit using the Force rather than her hands. Her shoulders were raised a good few centimetres and she started a little bit of banter with the Sitherhood troopers about who could load the most and the quickest.

Now all she had to consider is what she would do with her share. Having endured the planet and the awful breathing apparatus – as well as the boredom – she needed to have something to show for the mission. So once she returned to civilisation, she made a mental note to put it to good use.

[member="Darth Venefica"] | [member="Greta Kohler"]

Sawa Ike

The Dark Matriarch Darth Shōjō
[member="Melori Raaf"] [member="Darth Venefica"] [member="Greta Kohler"]

Sawa was looking at the ones there while the droids worked, their movements and their equipment gathering plenty of the cortosis and she walked rejoining Venefica as her eyes looked at the other and a small grin appeared on her face. "This was a rather delicious venture, I wonder what else this sisterhood will be able to do. To pull off?" The smile on her face was looking more now while she held a piece of ore in her gloved hand before walking. "And I wonder what could come from this, of the delicious plans and items it could make."

The Cortosis was mined, crates were filled filled, Saiah even helped some by moving chunks with telekinesis, and the droids carried the goods back. Saiah followed at the rear of the party, again making sure nothing happened. The breathing apparatus they utilized to make the atmosphere breathable was starting to itch. Though, clearly less than it would itch to breathe if she removed it. She could not wait to get back to the ship and away from this planet, or to put her little share of the cortosis to good use. It seemed the entire party were in good spirits as they returned to the ship. The mission was a great success.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom