Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Am Sensing....

Burtton Gustah

B
@[member="Tahira Solo"] Damn.
@[member="Shaun Spenser"] What am I to you? You give me your cast offs? Come on son.

Shaun Spenser

waitforiiiiiiiiiit
Yeah, Gus. Cast-offs? Really?

I'm sorry, miss. My friend suffers from acute double-entre-ism, where he means one thing, but says another.

My name is Shaun Spenser, and this is my partner, Julio Jones. Oddly, only one of the J's is silent.

Burtton Gustah

B
@[member="Shaun Spenser"] Where was bros before hoes when you thought she was single? *reluctant fist bump*

Shaun Spenser said:
My name is Shaun Spenser, and this is my partner, Julio Jones. Oddly, only one of the J's is silent.
You pronounce it....Owns. It gets a little confusing at times.

@[member="Tahira Solo"]

I don't know what you think I meant but I meant what I meant not what you seem to think I mean, I think.

Burtton Gustah

B
@[member="Shaun Spenser"]
tumblr_lj5jbgZJlp1qbujpao1_500.gif

I'll have to do that. And don't let the image fool you, I'm a slug-thing that can fit in your palm.

Though, you probably knew that... didn’t you.

@[member="Shaun Spenser"]

NOT THE SALT! ANYTHING BUT THAT...

*Suddenly, the devious image that is Shaco contorts into that of a cute kitten. Giving the puss in boots pleading eyes*

Burtton Gustah

B
@[member="Shaun Spenser"] @[member="Shaco"]

This has gotten really weird. I'll leave you with that freaky kitty...he's all yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom