Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am No One [OPEN]

"Master jedi. My name is Galen Highwind and I'm collecting money for the Corellian homeless fund. I watched your act of kindness and in the name of the CHF I would like to offer you a thank you and payment for your service."

Talis heard the voice from behind him, He slowly looked to the side seeing a man with a can in his hand's almost offering it to him, He continued to look the man into the eyes before speaking up. Before he spoke, He had also noticed that a person had come up next to them, He slowly sighed.

"You need it more then me, I am okay, Let me donate to you though" The Zabrak said softly to [member="Nealon Zalman"] with a smile, The Zabrak dug deep into his pocket, the inside of his pocket jingling around, He pulled out a handful of credits and dropped them into the tin. It was around 200 Credits.

"You need it more then me" Talis said with a smile, "Have a good day" Talis said with a smile

[member="Asheda Tyr"]

[member="Talis Palecrest"]- [member="Darth Interitus"]-
[member="Kohai Drenn"]- [member="Asheda Tyr"]- [member="Nealon Zalman"]

CANTINA
CORELLIA

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Well then, is there any room aboard this ship of yours? I need a job. I'm kinda...... well I just need work."

She wanted to say kinda hungry, poor and desperate for anything resembling work. It didn't have to be honest, putting food in her mouth and creds in her pocket was good enough for the stowaway girl.

"I'm decent at fixing and salvaging things. Ever been to a ship graveyard?"

There were others arriving now. The Jedi was being set upon by a newcomer and she glanced over, keeping her eyes furtive as she sized him up. Tall kind of special she figured. Another ping in her gut.

Wow there are a lot of these force usin' folks here."

Excessively sweet coffee sputtered back into Kohai's cup, the display causing her cheeks to take on an embarrassed glow. The engineer had been half way through a generous sip when she had popped the question, and it was a miracle she hadn't choked on her drink. "W-what?" She felt a deep pit forming in her stomach, a familiar feeling that she had to stamp out quickly. "I mean... It is a little cramped, but I guess there's some room. It's just..."

Her cup was placed back on the table, just a bit harder than might be considered proper. She quietly took a breath, hoping beyond hope that her momentary panic didn't show on her face. In no time at all the smile was back, utterly genuine, if slightly exaggerated.

Oh man...

Shaky hands flanked her cup, fingertips pressing lightly at opposite sides of her coffee as if to keep themselves busy. "I don't really have the authority, you know? I'd have to talk to..." She trailed off, biting her lip as she took a moment to search for the words. The 'Cause didn't actually have a captain to make unilateral decisions when it came to these matters. It felt more like a home to the young engineer, and it was hard to think of things changing so rapidly. "I guess I'd have to ask Corvetta." Not that this girl even knew who that was.

Kohai still felt guilty though, it hardly took a genius to tell that this kid didn't have much to her name. What's more, she was clearly hungry, despite how she carried herself. Who was she to deny a person who is merely looking for a place in this crazy galaxy?

She was shaken from her darkening thoughts, however, by the iconic sound of successful panhandling. Things always made a distinctive, attention grabbing noise when they were dropped into a tin, especially if those things were credits. Taking stock of the situation, it seemed like the Zabrak Jedi was giving a surprisingly handsome beggar some money.

Great... now I'm officially the most selfish person at the table... Her thoughts didn't sour her features, however, the blonde giving the generous Jedi an appreciative smile. "Well, that's awful nice of you!"

[member="Veera"] [member="Talis Palecrest"] [member="Nealon Zalman"] [member="Asheda Tyr"] [member="Darth Interitus"]

"Well, that's awful nice of you!"

Talis analyzed the word's pondering on what they meant to him as a Jedi. He slowly let out a chuckle.

"Im just helping people who need more help then me" Talis said with a smile looking around at the such area.

He continued to keep feeling this dark power trying to shroud his mind of it.

[member="Veera"] [member="Kohai Drenn"]

She didn't interrupt any of the current conversion as it seemed that they where discussing employment of some sort for the young force user (@Veera), it matter though as she was mainly there to talk with [member="Talis Palecrest"], through the conversation with [member="Nealon Zalman"] it was conformed he was apart of one of the Jedi factions, and if the dark presence she felt continued to get stronger there would be a fight on both their hands. She slightly tapped [member="Talis Palecrest"] on the shoulder and gave him a stern nod to indicate she felt the same dark force presence, as she was able to easily figure what people where thinking about.

[member="Kohai Drenn"]

Cantinas. Perfect cover. Nobody really paid attention to anyone but who they were with. That, and Lancer was very good at blending in. He had a forgettable face. Cropped hair. Square jaw. White human male- easily forgettable in a large crowd of humanoids and aliens. He didn't stick out at all. He wore a black shirt over denim pants, sleeves cuffed slightly, exposing fake tattoos.

Coreilla was difficult to operate in, in his opinion. It was tiresome to deal with Jedi. But he was here on an assassination job. He preferred 'threat removal', truth be told. Assassins had a negative connotation, he was an operator and he had a target. It was a merchant, and by the level of detail he had gotten from the dossier, a particularly illegal one, at that. But he had to bide time, and he had already completed the reconnaissance portion of the operation.

All that was left was to wait for the target to come to her usual spot, to meet her on/off again boytoy. And then he would calmly administer a lethal dose of knife to the neck. Knife, really, was a strong word. It was a stiletto-like blade, and he had to be very precise in order to make sure she would die. The only other armament he had was a holdout blaster, neither of which would be sufficient enough for any interference.

And based on the conversations he overheard at the next few tables, do-gooders and good samaritans could pose a dangerous threat to his current mission. That, and he didn't feel like running. Just a quick jab in the neck, and he could be on the next shuttle off-planet, enjoying his well-earned credits.

That is of course, if all went well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom