Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG I am looking for somebody to duel with.

Code Of Silence
Factory Judge
Darth Laesis Darth Laesis

PVP on Chaos is a completely different affair compared to most RP Forums. Characters may not declare hits on an adversary, and deaths are only valid if said adversary admits it in a post. Generally, the rule-of-thumb is that if two writers want to engage in PVP, they collaborate & communicate through Discord or Site PM to ensure whatever they're writing is fair, open, and a good story.

As Vilka Keldra Vilka Keldra stated, declarations of impending doom & aggression tend to make writers a bit shy about engaging a new player in any form of story. I second the recommendation that you take some time to learn the site, make some friends, and - if you're looking for a good fight - ask around. We have quite a few writers with years of experience writing good PVP threads. I'm sure you can find someone who'd be willing to teach you the ropes.

Welcome to Chaos!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom