Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am here!

Rayn H'voc

R
zach_ogre_jerk.jpg
First thing that came to my mind.​

Rhoan Altheas

R
Why would you want to do so? I'm just like you. Or do you think my brain is different? By the way, I'm not planning to die so soon... :D

XV-265

X
@[member="Hack'awin Sisters"]

I am no Fleshling. I am an XV-series Battledroid developed by #Data not found, memory core corrupted#.

(OOC that was a joke, plus XV-265 already lived for 8 millenia so he would continue to live even if you were to die of natural causes.)

XV-265

X
@[member="Hack'awin Sisters"] By the way, where's your character sheet? I don't seem to be able to find it ...

XV-265

X
@[member="Hack'awin Sisters"] Well I look forward to reading it, since it's pretty interesting to see how two characters that count as one would work.

This is an OOC forum. Everything you post here is Out of Character. Only in the Role-play Forums are your posts considered explicitly In Character, and even then the Roleplay Discussion forum is considered completely Out of Character as well.

Please do not abuse role-playing multiple characters under one account. I don't want to have to write a new rule about it.

Welcome, new Character.

Rhoan Altheas

R
Tefka said:
This is an OOC forum. Everything you post here is Out of Character. Only in the Role-play Forums are your posts considered explicitly In Character, and even then the Roleplay Discussion forum is considered completely Out of Character as well.

Please do not abuse role-playing multiple characters under one account. I don't want to have to write a new rule about it.

Welcome, new Character.
I'm sorry...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom