Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character I Ā K A L A | Sith Lorekeeper Droid | W I P


YJJzKPG.png
NameIākala
VoiceStolas
ThemeThe Indiana Man
Class(es)Philosopher
Historian
Sith Ideologue
HomeworldM4-78
Ageꙮ
Personality TraitsFirebrand
Kind to be cruel
Passionate
Self-actualizing
Notable ArticlesArmorweave Cape
Personal EffectsT-6 heavy blaster pistol, Personal deflector shield generator
StarshipHyperdrive Capable TIE/dg starfighter
ProfessionAdjunct to House Marr
Faction(s)The Sith
Droid ClassThird-degree droid.
LanguagesSith | Galactic Basic
Gender IdentityBigendered
SexualityOmnisexual
Force SensitiveNo
Character AlignmentChaotic Evil
Chaotic Neutral
Height5'9
Weight350lbs
Credits20,000 R
Color CodeFLUORESCENT RED | FF3131


  • 8w6JtUt.png

    ​
    First Draft | WIP



    ​
    ​

  • Imp.png
    S I T H
    L O R E K E E P E R


  • 8w6JtUt.png

    L E G A C Y _ O F _ H A T E

    Overview of future stories.
    Placeholder | Placeholder | Placeholder

    ​

  • 8w6JtUt.png

    ​
    Name​
    Description​
    Malum, of House MarrAdvisee
    ​
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom