Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA I’m sick

I was hoping I wouldn’t have to post one of these, but after coming home from a 5+ hour stint at the ER I figure I have no choice. I’m not dying or anything, but I’m dealing with health issues that are disrupting my life, causing me to miss work, lose sleep, and affecting my emotional and mental state. I don’t like excusing poor behavior by blaming it on an illness—it feels like a cop out and is really no excuse. But my medical issues negatively impact my mood. So if I behaved irritably toward anyone on here recently, was rude or weird or just didn’t seem to be at 100%, it’s possible it was caused in part by this.

If I tag you, it means I owe you a post. I will still try to write and get replies out when I can (it really helps to take my mind off things) but I will be a lot slower. If you owe me a reply, please continue posting, I will get to it when I can.

Cato Harth Cato Harth Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar Alicio Organa Alicio Organa Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol Maeve Linahan Maeve Linahan

Inanna Harth Inanna Harth Don't worry too much, you take the time you need and post as needed. You can't write if you aren't in a stable presence of mind and even if its weeks from now the moment you do post I'll jump on it asap lol. Just take care of yourself and I am happy to play emotional support animal if you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom