Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Hydrastaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
zIydDy.jpg

nssi.jpg

Image Source: Unaltered Link

Intent: To evolve Yuuzhan Vong technology.

Development Thread: Provided Upon Request.

Manufacturer: Intergalactic Solutions

Model: Genus: Hydra Class: Hydrozoa

Affiliation: Intergalactic Solutions

Modularity: No.

Production: Limited.

Material: Genetically altered Amphistaffs.

Description: The Hydrastaff was the natural evolution of the Amphistaff, a creation of the Yuuzhan Vong. Grown similarly in polyps like it's distant relative, the Hydrastaff is trained with it's owner upon birth. Dedicated as one of the most loyal of the Yuuzhan Vong's possessions, the Hydrastaff is dictated by Titan Industries' C.E.O. as the "will of Yun-Amon" and a gift of the One Sith. Utilized on the streets of Coruscant as a "security measure and icon of power," the Hydrastaff is available to only the highest ranking Sith and Yuuzhan Vong members of the One Sith. This creation, though serving as more of a beacon of the strength and innovative capabilities of Hrosha-Gul and it's extremist members, is an example to the Galaxy of what lengths it's owners are willing to take.

Adorned with purple and bright green scales as is accustomed with the Hrosha-Gul shapers, the Hydrastaff is equipped with all the capabilities of it's Amphistaff predecessor with four additional heads, all of whom share the same central nervous and digestive system. This creature requires very little nutrition (blood of it's enemies, once a month) to sustain life and is generally durable and resistant to all atmospheres and environments. The Hydrastaff is the result of evolution, and adaptation is one of it's greatest strongsuits.

However, it does retain a nasty reaction to baffor pollen and when found it contact with the substance, will instantly become paralyzed.

Classification: Flail | Quarterstaff | Spear | Whip

Size: One-Handed

Length: 2-4 meters on average

Weight: 3 kg on average

Special Features:

+ Each head spits acidic venom at a distance of up to 20 meters. If contact with the blood stream is made, the poison will seep in and interfere with the victim's oxygen supply, causing excruciating pain and eventual asphyxiation over the course of an average twenty hours.

+ Can harden into a spear or go limp and serve as a whip.

+ As a descendent of one of the most durable objects grown by the Yuuzhan Vong, a Hydrastaff can not be cut through by a lightsaber.

+ Because of it's organic nature, Hydrastaffs can heal from virtually any wound in the course of a week.

- Critical injuries, such as blunt head trauma to all five heads, can leave the Hydrastaff paralyzed and stiffened for the course of a week.

- Hydrastaffs can only be killed by blunt trauma or removal of it's heads.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Tsavong Kraal said:
+ Because of it's organic nature, Hydrastaffs can heal from virtually any wound.

I'd like this toned down a bit. Give me a timeframe on how long it takes it to heal from wounds, and tell me if it can be critically injured. Additionally, does it require more upkeep than a traditional amphistaff?
[member="Tsavong Kraal"]

+ Because of it's organic nature, Hydrastaffs can heal from virtually any wound in the course of a week.

- Critical injuries, such as blunt head trauma to all five heads, can leave the Hydrastaff paralyzed and stiffened for the course of a week.

Added.

Please take note of baffor pollen allergy.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
I noticed the Baffor Pollen allergy, I just didn't want it instantaneously recovering from stuff. Overall neat submission, I like it a lot and is a good step forward in Vong Shaping. Pending approval. Abuse and suffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom