Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hutt battle armor

So with the rise of the Hutt cartel, I'm wondering if I could acquire a suit of hutt battle armor for a hutt warlord. Considering they were relics before the gulag plague, will I need to remake it?

Oh! @[member="Tefka"] made Hutt Battle Armor a while back, not sure on its specs but it was kinda cool. I'll have to find it for you guys for your convenience.

Yeah, there's a reason we have so many rules. We don't go back and go through old submissions though, but I leave that armor here with a warning -

If someone finds a reason to report it for being overpowered/overused/whatever, the armor will be revisited.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
I don't plan on using it myself. I wear armor though, just not Vonduun crab armor. Durasteel plates and some repulsors built in for easier movoment (yay for being a Shell Hutt)

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Shell Hutts have armor fitted for them. They do outgrow it eventually though, but when that happens they get new armor and put it on during a ceremony. Kind of a big deal for us. *is shell hutt*

Gajjulla the Hutt

G
Calm down my hutt friends @[member="Popo"] @[member="Jaddoe the Hutt"]
It is just armor for god sakes, and all Hutts are 'big boned' so get over it when people comment on your weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom