Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunting for interactions

So I finally decided looking around wasn't going to work so well and decided to look for some people who might be interested in having some threads with me.

Tyr here is a huntsman and craftsman from a planet that until recently was completely isolated from the rest of the galaxy. It rested in the Bermuda Triangle like system in the sector of the galaxy that Annaj, Endor, and Xal 3 are located in. He left his planet when he got the chance and now is out and about. He is having some major culture shock because of how different everything is. He is as close to a true outsider as one can get to the galaxy, and judges everything from the perspective of his people which is different than most of the galaxy.

If anyone is interested in dealing with this guy in some threads hit me up. I am looking for some development and building as he goes from completely secure in his view of life to a realization that things off his home world are so completely different and maybe his old rules won't apply to this new world. I also plan to do some hunting threads that may or may not lead to him making some special gear for himself and those involved if they want it. If anyone is interested in these kind of threads then please let me know.

[member="Dunames Lopez"] [member="Bryce Bantam"]

I am not opposed to RPing with either of you. I would like to let you know though if you want a bit more insight into Tyr then take a look at the link in sig titled Tel'varn. Tyr is very much his people. He fully embraces his culture right now, so it can give you an idea of what to expect from him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom