Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunting for a Living

Matreya

Valashu found himself racing along a the roof of a massive building, eyes ahead, breathing slow and even. Leaping forward, he used his arms to carry his momentum and vault over a nearby ledge in a straight edge form. At the last seconds he carried his legs forward to land on the balls of his feet, where upon he pushed his shoulder forward to carry his body into a combat roll. In a fluid motion he once more gained his footing, racing forward still.

Up ahead, just over the distance between two buildings, Valashu could see the group he was to teach and lead. Around twenty people lounged around, covered in odds and ends of weapons combined with their armor being even less joint. As he reached a foot distance from the ledge, Valashu lightly jumped up, his velocity carrying him the last span until he landed on the lip itself sideways.

Immediately he vaulted up and to the side, tucking his legs close to his core, he side-flipped tightly, professionally it seemed. With little effort the rotations carried at least six rolls within, before he landed in a small slide. Dropping his hood, Valashu eyed the men and women around him, his Mask covering his face enough to remain anonymous. Without a word he drew his bow from his back where it hung, its cable wrapped about his torso.

"I am Shev'la Kyr'am, call me Kyr'am, the Warmaster has given you all to me, to train and be the stealth operatives of the Mandalorian Crusaders. Assassination, reconnaissance, many other Ops will be ours. At this point, we will be training duos, a Force sensitive with those not able to use the energy. The Force sensitive will be guiding shots fired, assisting in the overall success of the mission, other like skills, while the Non will be just as useful to the Ops." Valashu said, "But we will also maintain training of archery, close quarters combat, and other things like those.

"All so that we may be able to assist the Warmaster when he calls upon us. Learn with me, become true Kop'ad Beroya." Valashu finished, then gestured behind him, "The way I just came, I planted a dozen flags, hidden expertly, those of you to bring them back will be ranked highest, giving you perks the others are unable. The fastest will learn with me directly." He folded his arms over his Archer Suit, the most powerful defensive leather ever made, which rested on a Baka Bodyglove.

He found himself wondering if any of these people could do it, "Oh also, no jet packs or flying. You must learn to cover obstacles easily." It was a simple choice to ignore mentioning that the flags also would be those that would come with him on an Op of importance.

[member="Krest"] [member="Skorri"] [member="Countess Calum Teramo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom