Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunting Aden Patterson

[member="Aden Patterson"] [member="Deadeye"] [member="Adenn Kyramud"]

The battle really raged on now, stardust made no move yet observing watching two warriors fight one another. One wielding a saber the other just his fist and gadgets, however the more she watched the more she noticed it went from a hunt to something else...it didnt even seem like a hunt now just a all out battle with needless killing from both sides, yet honor dictated that she shouldn't interrupt the fight at all....yet stardust knew where to draw the line

this is a mess...mig watch my back I'm going to end this fight

With that stardust unclipped her sabers and crouched down, then ran forward licking up speed as she would jump over the lines and flipped rolling between the two fighting and extended her hands out to push them back with the force before standing and activating her sabers

why is it, I see vod fighting vod? I'd like to know

She was hoping this could work peacefully if not....well then she could have some fun fighting

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Mig and Talyn nodded as they followed Stardust. It wasn't long before they caught sight of the battle. Kad let out a low hoot before Talyn spoke up in confusion.

"Wait? Vod and armies on both sides of this? What did we just walk into?" Mig just looked up at her, keeping his eye on Kad's beak.

"I don't know. Can't really get a good read on this though."

[member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Aden Patterson"] @Deadeye @Stardust Australis Skirae

Adenn had just stood up to keep attacking [member="Deadeye"] when he was pushed backwards by someone. He didn't even feel anyone touch him when we was pushed. However, Adenn has been trained from birth in the art of war, so he reacted immediately. When he was pushed, he fell backwards and rolled before quickly standing up and pulling one Westar 35 blaster pistol from his hip and aiming at the newcomer. Adenn was panting, after all the fight had been going for some time so he was a bit tired; however, a lifetime of training allowed him to calm his breathing in moments. During this time, a lull had occurred throughout the battlefield. Everyone was shocked by the arrival of the newcomer.

However, nobody was really willing to start the fight so both sides pulled back into cover, and began to treat any wounded. In the meantime Adenn still had his eyes aimed at [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"], though he didn't shoot. She had after all said vod, so she could be a Mandalorian. Before saying anything to her, he quickly and discreetly contacted the Aegis Eternum.
"Captain, I'm going to need you to head above my coordinates. Get some more drop pods ready, and the last of our shuttles. Stick some AT-ADs in there and more men. I'm may need them down here soon." With that said, Adenn cut the call and spoke to the newcomer.
"Aye, you see vod fighting vod. Though I would hardly call him my vod, not after what's happened so far. The only reason I don't shoot you know force user is because you claim to be vod(in a way). Who are you and what is your stake in this. You're interrupting not only a hunt, but a fight between us."

[member="Mig Gred"][member="Aden Patterson"]
OOC
Really sorry about the delay in this post. I wanted to get permission for something, so yeah... Sorry again

Mig followed Stardust towards one of the two Mandalorians before looking at Talyn. "Go talk to the other one. See what's going on here." While she handled that the sword wielding alor listened to Mandalorian. He definitely seemed ticked off by his Twi'lek vod stopping the fight. He called the battle a hunt, which peaked Mig's interest. What kind of hunt would land you in this kind of situation. He also noticed how he didn't seem to consider his opponent his vod. "Ok. Let's start from the beginning. Who are you, who is he, and what's your problem with your vod?"

Meanwhile, Talyn road her varactyl over to the other side. She looked over towards where Deadeye was, staying on Kad but guiding him over. "Care to explain what's going on with this battle, vod?"

[member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] [member="Deadeye"] [member="Aden Patterson"]

Deadeye

Ressurected by a cult
"Care to explain what's going on with this battle, vod?"

As Tayln continued over, Deadeye pulled up his blaster and shot a warning shot at the ground in front of her.

"Stay back or be executed. I usually don't call a parley, but in this case." Deadeye raised his hand and the remaining blaster fire ceased. "He isn't my vod. He is weak, a coward, and a traitor. He fights for William Harris, Premier of an honorless and Failing Empire. He and his premier stand in the way of mandalorian greatness and let our government's dealings with them damn them." He raised his fist, "Long live the marshal!"

Aden Patterson

Military Director Of The Military Junta
Aden had hidden when the newcomers arrived, throwing his backpacked gun aside and grabbing a carnage rifle. Aden hid up on a rock aiming down with a scoped rifle directly at deadeye's head.

"Don't talk deadeye."

[member="Deadeye"] [member="Aden Patterson"] [member="Mig Gred"][member="Adenn Kyramud"]

Stardust stood and looked to Aden as she turned to him

I am stardust of clan Solus, as for my stake for now it wa soothing but making sure trouble wasnt brought to out territory..

She glanced around the area seeing the wounded and dead laying about as she frowned and looked towards Adenn then to dead eye as he fired before stopping and turned back

but what I see here isnt a hunt, I see a bloodbath and needless death happening right before my eyes.....

Stardust looked around again, she swore she spotted the man who had the bounty not to long ago...damn him...she looked to dead eye as he yelled out as she growled and approached him now

and what about you hmmm? Your is your marshal any better then the premier? In fact WHERE is the Marshall at? If I need to I will tear this place apart to find him and have him before me!

She said with poison in her words as she looked around to every soldier as she activated her sabers

come on out! And you will.be soared just being handed over

Gunner and his men had, in the temporary cease fire, flanked the group that had been with [member="Aden Patterson"]. They had seen him tuck away somewhere, however where to was not evident at first. At least not until they saw a discard A1 Vulcan mini gun. After that, it was only a short look around for them to spot Patterson. They hadn't been noticed yet, and quickly saw that he was aiming his sights at someone. When they checked, it turned out to be non other than @Deadeye. Upon seeing this, Gunner ordered his men to spread out and set their weapons to stun. They'd wait and see how this turned out, but if he so much as twitched the wrong way, he would be stunned. They informed Adenn of the situation and then waited. For now, they would remain completely undetected and ready to pounce on Patterson on a moments notice.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ok. Let's start from the beginning. Who are you, who is he, and what's your problem with your vod?"
When that question was asked, Adenn answered, but for the benefit of all within hearing distance.
"I am Adenn Kyramud, the Alor of Clan Mortui. That hut'uun over there is called Deadeye(@Deadeye). As I said, he is no vod of mine. He has tried to assasinate the leader of an ally of the Mandalorian Empire(ME); has killed multiple of my clans men; assisted in a military coup that he had no right to be a part of. Finally, he has been harboring these aruetii, here on Hapes. Also, to you, stardust you said, your assistance in finding him would be appreciated, however unneeded. The profits of this hunt will go to my clan."

[member="Stardust Australis Skirae"][member="Aden Patterson"]@Deadeye@Mig Gred

Mig listened carefully to what both Stardust and Adenn said. Mig looked back at Deadeye for a second. He then looked back at Adenn. "Not that I don't trust you, vod, but do you have records while we have some time?" Before he could get and answer, the alor heard a shot.

The Varactyl reared up at the shot, and Talyn pulled her Trayc'kal, flipped to it's blaster pistol position. Kad let out a couple of loud hooting calls, looking ready the run straight through Deadeye before its Mandalorian rider calmed him. "What are you doing!? We're both Mando'ade!" Mig looked over, hearing what Deadeye said. Marshal? Calling the man hunting him a coward? Calling an ally dishonorable? Shooting at one of his clan mates!? Mig quickly followed Stardust, igniting the lightsaber blades of his Trayc'kad, and any Force wielder could feel the hint of anger on him. He quickly used to Force to pull Deadeye's blaster from him, glaring under his helmet.

"And to add to what she said, you shoot at a member of Clan Gred again, and you'll wish you hadn't." The was a clear anger and authority in his voice, leaving no question that Mig would follow through with the threat.

Deadeye

Ressurected by a cult
Stardust began frantically questioning Deadeye as she ignited her sabers.

"In fact, Where is your Marshall?"

Deadeye seen an FOF tag pop up on the hillside. He looked up.

"Well."

Aden heard over a hacked comm the question, he slowly squeezed the trigger. He waited. Deadey started, "Well", just then a blaster bolt of a high power flew from the rocks and struck deadeye right in the chest. He collapsed to the ground as smoke rose from a large hole in his armor. Groaning in pain, unable to talk, Deadeye was alive, just barely.

Aden Patterson

Military Director Of The Military Junta
Aden, noticing movement out of the corner of his eye, quickly turned, grabbing his rifle, and fled. He ran quickly into the trees of the woods just behind the overlook and began to descend around the side. As he flanked he pushed in his com pad which alerted a pilot.

Inside the base, next to deadeye and the group, the engines of one of the transports started up. The ramp came down quickly and half a battalion, about 20 men, charged out from hiding and disrupted the parley, opening fire on the group.

The ship slowly lifted off the ground as Aden ran from the brushline on the edge of the field. Aden sprinted full speed towards the slowly moving atmospheric lander. As he got close, the lander circled around, in plain view of the encampment, and slowly descended to the ground with the ramp still open.

Aden climbed aboard quickly and tried to close the ramp. He slammed the button but an alert just rang throughout the ship. Aden pounded on the ladder up to the cockpit.

"What's wrong with this thing?"

"It's jammed!"

There was a volley of fire as some of Deadeye's wolf pack began closing in from the base, openning fire.

"Get us the hell out of here!"

The ship lifted slightly, struggling to make it to far off the ground. It slowly accelerated over the base in a sad attempt to get away.

Deadeye had just been shot, and Adenn was furious. The man might not make it, and the kill wouldn't go to him. Then one of the transports started up at the same time that he got a call from Gunner telling him of what had happened from their POV. Somehow Patterson had seen them, and had run for it. Sparing one more glance at Deadeye, Adenn spun around and opened fire on the troops from the shuttle. All the other Mandos in the area did the same thing. Every single Mando, from Clan Mortui, or from Deadeye's group opened fire on the traitors. At the same time Adenn sprinted towards the nearest Mando from his faction. He quickly dragged the poor man into cover before taking his jetpack from him.

"You'll get it back later vod." Adenn quickly placed the jetpack on his back while contacting his ship.
"Send in the troops NOW! All Mandos friendly for now. Twilek is friendly. Send in the AT-ADs as well!" He urgently called into his comms.
Someone up there heard him because it was only moments later when drop pods landed all around the encampment. The new additions quickly entered the fray, with the Mandos taking cover while shoot; but the AT-ADs simply took the damage and kept going. They shot their shoulder mounted rocket launchers at enemy's, fired their canons as well.

This all was in the back ground for Adenn though. He had had enough, and would get Patterson. So, using his aquired jetpack, Adenn ran towards the escaping lander. Because it was going so slow, Adenn was able to catch up to it very quickly. Though, he wasn't alone. Gunner and 2 men from his squad had followed him. Adenn led the way into the shuttle. Thankfully nobody was inside of it. Thus it would be rather simple to Board. And board they did. Adenn charged straight towards the cockpit, he climbed a ladder. On the way up, he saw Patterson and a pilot.

Adenn had already set his gun to stun, so the only thing he did was aim his gun and stun the man. He did it all fluidly, and in one motion. Before the man had even hit the floor, Adenn had already stunned the pilot as well. Then Adenn caught Patterson. He had slumped forward, nearly falling into some controls. He was also stiff, and nearly slipped from Adenns grasp. So he called for some help.
"Target aquired, Gunner get up here and land us, one of you. Help me with Patterson. Can't have him dying on us after we capture him." And with that they had him in custody. Not wanting to be shot down, Adenn put a open comms call out for all to hear.

"To all Mandos in this fight. My group and I have Patterson and his shuttle. Don't shoot us down. We're headed back to the clearing. Adenn out." With that done, the shuttle slowly spun around. It kept sputtering but would do the job if getting them back. It may not have been a long fight, but they had flown rather far. Thus it would take a few moments for them to return to he the little battlefield. In the meant time Adenn rested. He say0t there keeping an eye on Patterson, to ensure h couldn't escape should he wake. He had already tied his hands and feet, but it never hurt to be cautious. Thus, Adenn sat there and waited to return to the field.

[member="Deadeye"] [member="Aden Patterson"][member="Mig Gred"][member="Stardust Australis Skirae"]

[member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Aden Patterson"] [member="Deadeye"]

To say stardust was angry was a understatement, however she was keeping herself calm so she didnt metely slice the man apart without thinking. Then everything happened so fast, a blaster bolt flew and struck dead eye, the camp erupted into a firefight again as stardust closed her eyes ans turned to the enemy as she growled

get him a medic! Everyone else take care of these rats!

She snarled and faced the enemy blocking the shots that came towards her before she inhaled and exhaled out fire seeming to come from her mouth and engulf the enemy in front of her in hot white flames. Stopped she ran forward and began to slice through them whether they were on fire or not stardust looked to a shuttle taking off and tried reaching out for it but was stopped as she redirected blaster bolts heading for her

[member="Mig Gred"]

Deadeye

Ressurected by a cult
Deadeye rolled over onto his stomach as one of the wolfpack members rushed over to assist him.

"You'll be okay!"

Deadeye slowly pulled his helmet off as he got to his knees with his head still in the dirt. The helmet slid off, deadeye was breathing heavily trying to cope with the pain. He tried to get up but collapsed down entirely. He picked himself up to his knees again and began throwing up blood. The Wolfpack member grabbed him by the backplate of his armor and pulled him upright, then helped him come to his feet. Deadeye looked at the guy helmetless and smirked. Lightly letting out a few chuckles he said, "That Carnage rifle is a damn-good shot. That son-of-a-queen is one hard hitter." He lightly laughed again. The man pulled deadeye to the side of one the tents and helped him down to sit.

"Get me some bio-foam, I'll be alright."

The Mandalorian swung a sack from his side onto the ground and pulled open the flap. He pulled out a needle and a bottle of spray along with some stiches. Deadeye looked up, "Make it fast." The man quickly pulled off the lower plate to his armor and unhooked the plate carrior underneath. Pulling up the Ammo bags, he ripped the undershirt with a blade and stuck the needle towards the wound. He pushed it in and injected a blue fluid. Deadeye's entire body shook back as the substance hit him with the force of a blow to the chest. The fluid emptied into him and his eyes dialated, He groaned.

"Well, I don't feel entirely like sh1t right now." Deadeye chuckled again lightly.

"This'll clot any bleeding and patch you up for now. That weapon tore you up." The man shook the tube of bio-foam and aimed it's nozzle into the wound. He squeezed and the material rushed out into the wound, foaming and quickly solidifying.

Deadeye groaned for a second as the pain faded away. He tried to stand. After finding his footing, he was able to rise to his feet. He was sore, but wouldn't let that stop him.

"Alrighty, now we have a battle to win, protect the twi'lek. I want to hear what the crazy-queen has to say. Who knows, maybe I'll win her favor."

The pack member laughed, "You dog."

Quickly he pulled the sack back over his side shoulder and saluted before taking off to kill some imps. Deadeye grabbed his blaster pistol from his holster and twirled it. "It's been a while." He stopped the twirl and looked down the sights before turning towards the combat.

Troops were falling to Stardust as she cut them down with her saber. Deadeye charged an ammunition crate where there was a group nearby. He lunged over and used his momentum to kick an imperial in the chest. He stood and aimed the blaster, shooting the trooper in the head. Quickly he rose and shot the other two remaining. He turned and fired at another and another. Turning around, he seen [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] cut down the last trooper. He walked over.

"Okay... I surrender." He reached down and picked his helmet off the ground nearby, slipping it on and twisting it to seal, he continued, "I'll tell you what's going on."

Mig heard the shot, and saw Deadeye as he fell. He then turned to see troopers pour out of the transports and fire at all the Vod there. The mando'ad'jetti was quick to block some of the oncoming bolts before nodding to Talyn. The woman nodded and smiled under her helmet, commanding Kad to charge at one of the troopers. Mig followed behind, slashing at every trooper that was close to him. Talyn fired her Trayc'kal at the enemy as Kad got his beak around one of them, shaking the man in his jaw before letting out more hoots.

As Stardust released her pyrokinetic flames on the enemy troopers, Mig unleashed a powerful blast of Force Lighting into some of the troopers. Soon, all the troopers seemed to have fallen, and had been too focused to even notice what Adenn had done before seeing the shuttle return. The alor chuckled a bit before hearing what Deadeye said. He surrendered. Odd. Sadly Kad didn't seem to get the memo, and brought his now blood covered beak right into the Mandalorian's face. Talyn pulled back on the reins. "Kad! Back away." The Varactyl let out a hoot in the man's face before finally backing up. Mig then looked at Deadeye, staring at him and simply waiting for his explanation.

@Deadeye @Stardust Australis Skirae [member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Aden Patterson"]

The shuttle took it's sweet time to get back to the battlefield. In that time, the battle seemed to have ended already. Adenn looked around and spotted [member="Mig Gred"] and [member="Deadeye"] right next to each other. It seemed like Deadeye was surrendering. Adenn growled to himself under his breath, he wanted to kill that man very badly. However, he couldn't now that he was basically under arrest. Instead, Adenn called for another shuttle to come down and pick up [member="Aden Patterson"] and transport him to safety. It would take a few minutes, so in the meantime he decided to see what was going on. Before he did that, he ordered his men to protect Patterson and keep him alive.

Subsequently, several AT-ADs re positioned themselves, along with several of his Mandalorians. Adenn then walked over to Mig and Deadeye.
"So, what do we have here." Adenn stood near the pair, but seperate enough should the need arise. He still had his commandeered jetpack on him; and Gunner had moved closer towards him to stand by his side. There was also an AT-AD behind Adenn and slightly to his left. Should the need arise, they could and would react quickly. Not only them, but all of his men. They had discreetly moved around to surround the area once more, while also tending to all wounded vod.

[member="Mig Gred"][member="Deadeye"]@Stardust Australis Skirae[member="Aden Patterson"]

[member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Mig Gred"] [member="Deadeye"]

Stardust deactivated her sabers and closed her eyes as she calmed herself. Then she turned to dead eye and listened as he surrendered then said hed explain what was going on...however stardust had heard and seen enough already

you've already explained what I need to to hear, you fight in the name of the marshal against your fellow vod and a ally to the mandalorian empire. The only thing stopping me from letting that man over there kill you is the fact I've some morals

Stardust paused, taking a deep breath as she pulled a westar out and aimed it at deadeye and spoke firmly

as of now, you and your men are under arrest, I believe a visit to the council is in order maybe they will have more mercy on you then I would...you will hand over any weapons you may have on you as will your men. Failure to comply will result in more people getting hurt....do not make this complicated

She said with a growl looking to the beasts knowing that thing was mad, her vod was mad, ans everyone else here was mad....stardust was livid on the inside and knew the best way to take care of this...man was by trial

you've already explained what I need to to hear, you fight in the name of the marshal against your fellow vod and a ally to the mandalorian empire. The only thing stopping me from letting that man over there kill you is the fact I've some morals
Adenn growled low in anger. Maybe I should have killed him when I had the chance Adenn thought to himself. But now the situation was out of his control. However, since both of these people seemed to be force users, they would most likely feel his anger and resentment. Though he quickly got it under control, there was that slight note that had come out. Instead, Adenn turned around to watch as the shuttle landed next to the lander. Adenns men quickly dragged Patterson into the shuttle. They would take off in a moment, though Adenn would wait a bit for another shuttle to pick up all of his men, droids and himself. He turned back to Star and Mig.

"Thank you for your help in this matter. Though, I must ask. What now?"

[member="Stardust Australis Skirae"][member="Mig Gred"]@Deadeye@Aden Patterson

[member="Adenn Kyramud"]

She turned to adenn, she felt his anger and understood it, however she felt him quell it and closed her eyes as she let a breath out

your target, do whatever you want with him, kill him, take him back alive I don't care what. As for the future I may want you there when I take deadeye to the council so you may tell your part...i do apologize for ruining the hunt and battle but know his fate is worse then death

Stardust said before turning back to dead eye blaster still leveled and ready

Mig decided to stay quiet, but Kad let out a hoot at Adenn until he felt Talyn jump off and rub his side, trying to calm him. She rubbed his side while Mig continued focusing on the discussion between Stardust and the others.

[member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] [member="Adenn Kyramud"] @Deadeye @Aden Patterson

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom