Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunting Aden Patterson

tuxpi.com.1548614812.jpg
Aden Patterson, that was the name of Adenn Kyramuds newest target. The man was part of the Military Junta of Osseriton, and had betrayed the Fel Empire. The latest information pointed towards the planet Hapes, and that is where Patterson is. Deciding to move on the information immediately, Adenn left Osseriton and headed to Hapes in his ship. While in hyperspace, Adenn briefed his troops of the coming mission.
"Alright men, our mission is to either capture or kill Aden Patterson. It's 1 million crowns to capture him alive, and only 250k dead. So we're going to capture him alive. Understood?"
"Yes sir!" was the unanimous response.
"The target is in the city of Ta'a Chume'Dan, the administrative capital. He's being protected by [member="Deadeye"], and his little group of wannabe warriors. We're going to go there, and show them how real Mandalorians fights!"
With that said, they dispersed and readied themselves for a fight. Personally, Adenn went to the trophy room on-board his ship to grab his lightsaber. Then he went to the armory and grabbed explosive devices, and all of his extra weapons. He already had his armor on him, as well as his two pistols. However, he needed some heavy hitters, So Adenn grabbed a DLT-19, two spare rockets for his jetpack, as well as the new Carnage rifle he'd been given on Osseriton. With all of his weapons squared away, Adenn was ready for war.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few hours had passed from the time that the Aegis Eternum left Osseriton, to their arrival above Hapes. When they arrived, Adenn was on the bridge looking out at the planet. While looking out, Adenn noted the beauty of the planet. It would be a shame if anything happened to it, though that is what may happen. Adenn certainly hoped not, after all, that would be bad PR. Instead of saying anything about that, Adenn had the comms officer contact the city of Ta'a.
"Come in Ta'a Chume'Dan, this is Adenn Kyramud of the Aegis Eternum. I have a bounty that I need to complete, so I request permission to take my men and I to hunt this man down."
The lovely voice of the city's port authority came back.
"This is Ta'a port authority, we would be glad to help a Mandalorian in his hunt. Please set your shuttles down in Hanger J3. However, we do not wish to have too much violence, so please limit your troops to only 3 squads at most. If you require information, please ask. Thank you, and good hunting!"
With that done, Adenn went down to the small hanger bay. His men were already waiting for him. They quickly boarded their shuttles before departing the hanger. On the way down, Adenn looked out across the city and the planet and noted the sheer beauty of it all. It seemed straight out of a holo-vid, and not an actual planet. The sheer beauty of it all was dazzling, however Adenn could not see it for long. In less than 2 minutes, the shuttles were in Hanger J3. Waiting for them was a lovely woman who happily greeted them to Hapes. She offered to show them around and introduce them to some important people. The Mandalorians didn't have time for it though, and Adenn stopped her in a pause of her speech.
"Thank you ma'am, however we should do that later. Right now, we have a man to catch. Have you seen any other Mandalorians come through here with this man in tow?" He showed her a picture of him.
"No sir, I'm sorry I haven't. However, you may ask anyone here and they would be most happy to help you!"
Adenn simply nodded his thanks before turning to his men and ordering them to look for any and all information. The natives were very forthcoming, with many going to others and asking them if they knew, if they themselves had no information. Through this method, it didn't take long to find some information. Within 20 minutes they had a general bearing of where Deadeye and Patterson could be. Thanking the natives for their help, Adenn and his men moved out towards their target. It wouldn't be long before they reached their target. Between 15 and 45 minutes. A shuttle ride would've been faster, but more obvious; and they simply couldn't have that. So they walked.

In the meantime, they looked around enjoying the beauty of the forest. Adenn wondered what it would take to get a home here. He knew that if he could, he would come back here and get something to remind him of the beauty.

Word floated around that a bounty had been placed, dead or alive. More importantly it seemed to point that the fugitive had made their way to hapes right inside of mandalorian territory.....stardust didnt like it at all either something didnt set right in the force or gut feeling either one had brought her to hapes.

She brought a little back up along inviting [member="Mig Gred"] to investigate this knowing that a bounty that high would attract trouble and for stardust that meant a big fight could break out. So for the most part they were there to keep the peace

Arriving on a shuttle star looked to mig

you read up on that bounty yeah? A lot on this mans head 1 million alive

Deadeye

Ressurected by a cult
Deadeye got a ping from one of the men working lookout in the city. He wasn't wearing any armor up top or his helmet and was fixing the underneath of his A-wing. He stepped back and turned, walking to the table. He picked up a tablet and accepted the pinging noise. A man in plain clothes appeared on the screen.

"Prepare to get the hell out of here, A group of mandalorians just landed and are asking about you and Aden."

Deadeye's face turned Pale. He nodded and shut down the holotablet. He turned and screamed to a tent nearbye.

"Get your sh1t together Aden! We are about to have company."

Deadeye quickly turned to his A-Wing, which was landed next to 2 AAL's. He jumped into his seat and flipped the power switch. The internal lights came on. Quckly he lifted 2 covers in front of him and flicked them to "On" with his index finger. The ship slowly began to sound as air began to cycle though the intakes. Deadeye attempted to increase power, A beeping noise started and the whole craft shook as the right intake fan audibly loosened and started banging around inside the shaft.

"Dammit! Work you piece of sh1t!" He slammed his hand onto the main control desk and flipped the switches down."

He stepped out of the craft as some members of the wolfpack began to gather around.

"Looks like we are gonna fight." Deadeye finished as he hopped off the ladder and hit the ground. He moved towards the group, stopping and grabbing Tod's shoulder, looking at him, "Get ready." Deadeye looked forwards and began walking towards his tent, he lifted the canopy and looked around. The group of about 15 Mandalorians and 18 Fel Diffectors just looked at him. "All of you!" The crowd quickly sprung to action as deadeye closed the canopy.

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Mig was looking down at a data pad when Stardust asked him the question. He simply looked up and nodded. "Yeah, not to mention what he did to get that price on his head. I was there. Military tried to take over what's left of the Fel Empire. Partially why I brought some backup with me too." Some hooting of a Varactyl could be heard in the rear portion of the shuttle. "Talyn, remind why you brought Kad and not Flinac again.?" The Gred woman chuckled a bit.

"Well, though we could use something bigger than a Skrill." Mig just shook his head.

"Hate to say it, but ya may be right." The alor and his clan mate quickly followed Stardust, with the orange and brown Kad not far behind.

[member="Stardust Australis Skirae"]

Aden Patterson

Military Director Of The Military Junta
Aden stepped out of his tent and seen the quickly moving group of people. He walked right through with his gloved hands behind his back. He turned to a trooper.

"Get your gear on, Set up the DLT-19's in defensive positions. We will not die today. And someone find me a pilot!"

A man in a black vacuum suit and pilots helmet in his hand ran up. "Me sir."

"Alright, get your TIEs ready for air support. Have Williamson ready the transport in case they break through."

Aden looked out at the fields and cursed under his breath.

Within the hour, Adenn and his men had reached a little clearing. They had heard a ship trying to start up and fail utterly, this had helped them pin point the exact location of a clearing. Within this clearing were several tents and vehicles, along with Mandalorians and what could be deserters. Observing the clearing, Adenn ordered his men to surround the area and note everything down. When they attacked, it would be with them knowing absolutely everything about their enemy.
During this time, Adenn and several others climbed up some trees to get an overview of the whole base. After a 2 minutes, his troops had surrounded the entire clearing. They were ready and waiting to attack, they only needed the go ahead from Adenn. The first people his men noted were [member="Deadeye"] and his "Wolfpack." Then Adenn waited to see if the target was truly there. His patience was well used, because not 3 minutes after they were in position, [member="Aden Patterson"], showed himself. Adenn chuckled to himself, the man looked scared, and rightly so. Adenn waited a bit more to see what may happen.

[member="Stardust Australis Skirae"][member="Mig Gred"]

Aden Patterson

1548571606167.png
He wasn't positive, but he believed he could see movement towards the overlook and treeline, Aden turned to a group of men who were putting their Camoflauge scout gear on.

"You two, Move up and see what's going on. I belive our company is close."

Aden walked to deadeye who was in the clearing directing the placement of an old repeating gun on an APC. He looked at deadeye and smiled nervously.

"Our Friends are here."

"What?" Already?"

"I've sent scouts to go confirm, but I seen movement in the hills. I believe they come to take my head. This must be the way Revere felt in his final moments. I am ready to die a Martyr."

hmph...sounds like this man is well deserving of a bounty running away after failing, also a danger to have hidden in out lands better to oust him yeah?

The shuttle touched down within the city, opening the shuttle doors stardust stepped out first as she looked around gettimg glances from a few people and picked up on some whispering from some people...seemed they werent the first mandalorians through this area meant they were heading in the right direction

let's ask around a bit,see if the locals know anything I keep hearing something about more mandalorians so we cant be the only ones to have gone through here

Departing from the pad, stardust looked around to a few people and saw a woman greeting people as she approached and asked a few questions before nodding and moved back to her group

sounds like weve got mandalorians on the hunt already, lady said they went that way I say we move slowly dont want to interrupt a hunt....plus I want to see who these mandalorians are could be friend could be foe

Deadeye

Ressurected by a cult
"Good."

Deadeye patted [member="Aden Patterson"] on the back and walked past. He slipped on his helmet.

"Wolfpack members, Assemble in front of the my tent."

A large group of mandalorains approached, Tod, Marisa, Jack, and a few handfulls more. They stopped and lined up. There were about 15 in line, most of them with wolf heads insignias, pelts and cloaks. The group was readied.

"Get ready ladies and gentlemen. Our ships are dead. Our faith is strong, and today is a hell of a day to die. We will fight to the last soul if need be while the pilots try to get our ships ready to disembark. Marshal Paterson is situating stormtroopers and heavily armed men around the compound, and we have managed to get an armored vehicle running. Maybe it's a small and weak group. Maybe their strong. Could be a whole damn army, but we will defend against whoever tries to challenge the pack."

All the men and women in the row stomped with their right legs once. Their weapons were pulled from their backs.

"For the pack!" Deadeye rose his fist in the air as a form of salute, the mandalorians screamed and cheered in response, Returning the salute."

Aden Patterson

Aden stood atop a box with his hand raised, 20 of the Deserters gathered around while the other 5 watched the perimeter and scouted. His hand raised, he was speaking.

"We will fight to reclaim OUR glory. We will survive today, striking back against those who wish to silence us. We will gather and prepare to once again hold Osseriton. Survive today and tomorrow we strike down the inefficient bureaucracy which unjustly rules over our home. Survive today and prove your strength. The Fel people are strong and must be united under our banner. We will fight. Say it with me gentlemen, We will fight! We will not let some Premier and his false government send his goons after us in an attempt to stop us. A man can be killed, a fire extinguished, and a fleet destroyed, but an Idea. An idea is indestructible. We fight for a noble cause gentlemen, I for one will die to save this idea."

The men saluted in return. Screaming, "Fight, fight, fight!"

"Then let us fight!"

The men cheered before dispersing, running to their positions. This fight was about to begin, and Aden would be damned if he were to go down without one hell of a brawl.

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Mig nodded as he looked around but didn't get to ask anyone before Stardust walked back. Talyn, meanwhile, mounted Kad, who let out a couple of hoots. The Gred beast tamer patted the large reptavian. "Calm down boy." The alor nodded when he was told other Mandalorians were here. He thought for a moment about what she said, then remembered something.

"Stardust. Talyn. I heard rumors that there was another vod in the fight, on the military's side. Can't be sure." The Varactyl hooted again as Talyn eyed the other two Mandalorians there.

"So we're just gonna hold back for now? Ok."

[member="Aden Patterson"] @Deadeye @Stardust Australis Skirae [member="Adenn Kyramud"]

As Adenn and his men watched, the troops in the clearing managed to fix up an APC. Once that was done, both of the leaders decided to hold small speaches for their troops. [member="Deadeye"] for his Mandalorians, and [member="Aden Patterson"] for his deserters. They managed to rile up their respective troops, this brought a small grin to Adenns face. It was always more fun if the enemy fought back. Having seen enough, Adenn ordered his men into battle positions. He had some of his men aim rocket launchers at the APC, while others aimed at the high ranking targets. On the other hand, most of the regular troops aimed at the other regs. They could open fire in an instant and do serious damage to the morale and combat effectiveness of their enemies.

However, Adenn decided against this, at least for now. After-all, not all of these men had to die. Oh sure, the deserters most likely deserved it, however the Mandos may only be there for credits. One shouldn't have to die for a cause if you're fighting only for credits. So, with his men at the ready, Adenn had a choice; either 1) Open fire and kill many of them, only to drag out into a prolonged gun fight, or 2) Do something so stupid, it might just work. Contemplating for a few moments, Adenn decided with option 2. He told his men the plan, and received several groans of complaint. They knew him well enough, but they still disagreed with him on this. Though his men knew they could still do option 1 if he gave the order, so the risk wouldn't be that great. So, making sure his lightsaber was in easy reach, the DLT-19 was fully charged, checking that his pistols (Westar 35 blaster pistols x2) were unstrapped and his various other weapons were ready (wrist weaponry[wrist rocket, rope, flamethrower] and jetpack rocket); Adenn went through with option 2.

With everything set, Adenn enacted option 2. Using his jetpack, Adenn jumped over the line(s) of defense into the main part of the base. The defenses were simply too shocked to do anything, probably thinking "Who would be crazy enough to jump over the line(s) of defense?!" When Adenn landed, he turned his head to Deadeye and told him.
"We meet again Deadeye, and this time it's you who is in a bad spot. However, you're lucky. I have no need to fight you, so you could live, if you're smart about what you do." With that said, Adenn kept half an eye on Deadeye, and turned his head to [member="Aden Patterson"]. "So, Patterson, we finally meet. You can come quietly, or you can fight and lose a lot of men. I suggest you choose the first option, though if you chose the second one. Let's just say I would be rather happy." Adenn chuckled to himself and then spoke to both of them. "I promise you this though, if you fight, your men will die. They will have died for nothing, and their deaths will be on your heads." Partially turning his head to Deadeye. "You'd know about me and promises wouldn't you. Of course you would, I hope you had a good swim."

Adenn knew that the situation would most likely turn deadly very quickly, however he was willing to risk this. He had an army at his back, his best weapons with him, and was facing down someone who would bring in a lot of money for himself and his clan. Life was good, and when lifes good, one simply has to laugh. So, while waiting for a response, Adenn simply chuckled lightly to himself. It was loud enough for the others to hear, or so he hoped.

[member="Mig Gred"][member="Stardust Australis Skirae"]

Deadeye

Ressurected by a cult
"Kill the bastard!"

Bolts started flying from all around the base, concentrating in the center where aden stood. The outer defenses began to open fire on the ridgeline as air support diver down with kinetic bombs. There was the sounds of explosions in the distance as Deadeye turned to [member="Adenn Kyramud"] and began opening fire with his blasters. Rounds were coming in from every direction.

Color=green]itll be the best option, we dont want either thinking we are there to steal the bounty however....two vod fighting could be a issue so we must catch up[ /color]

Stardust said as she started forward into the forest, thankful that it was mostly away from the city least for now it seemed. Not even getting close the sounds of battle reached her as she stopped and listened pinpointing it she glanced back

that way, lay low and approach quietly let's try to see if we can sneak up to the battle

With thya stardust started forward again slowly coming up on a area where she had a view of the battle and looked around nodding....definitely mandalorians and military seemed to be fire at....each other?

[member="Deadeye"] [member="Adenn Kyramud"]

When Adenn went through with option two, he knew that eventually a fire fight would start. He knew that people would die and that blood would be spilt. What he didn't know, is that it would start so soon. He had landed, given his little speech and immediately [member="Deadeye"] had ordered them to open fire. Within the span of a few seconds, directly after Deadeye ordered them to open fire and them opening fire, several things happened at once.
1) Adenns troops opened fire on their designated targets, with several rockets heading towards the APC and large defenses. Key targets, the APC, Deadeye and his personal group. They did not, NOT target [member="Aden Patterson"].
2) Adenns troops set up their own big turrets to fire at the enemy(which they did)
3) Finally, What Adenn does.
Adenn immediately used his jetpack to try and jump up and over the wall of death that was coming towards him(the blaster bolts). While jetpacking up, Adenn also spun in a circle while holding the trigger of his DLT-19 down, he was hoping to take as many people with him as he could. However, thanks to the sheer amount of blaster bolts, Adenn didn't get very far. No more than 3 meters off the ground. While heading up, he was hit by a dozen or so blaster bolts all over his body. Most were absorbed by his armor, but a few hit some weak points. Along with several that hit his jetpack, which caused his jump to be short lived. Trying to use this to his advantage, Adenn angled himself towards Deadeye while pulling out his lightsaber and activating it. When he was near enough, the others most likely stopped firing at him because he was so close to one of their leaders. Then, the instant that Adenn landed, he attacked Deadeye with a flurry of attacks. While attacking, he growled out.
"I promised I would kill you, and now you're going to die!"

[member="Stardust Australis Skirae"][member="Mig Gred"][member="Aden Patterson"][member="Deadeye"]

Deadeye

Ressurected by a cult
A rocket stuck one of the outer defenses and several other flew over head, exploding. One wizzed past deadeye and exploded on the ground in from of the APC, throwing the dirt into the air.

Deadeye jumped back as Adenn swung his saber, one of the blows striking down and hitting the armor on his forearm. The mandalorian steel strong enough to partially deflect, he pushed up as sparks flew from his forearm, pushing the saber back. He soldily pushed aden away. He pulled away as his armor sizzled. It was scortched completely. Deadeye jumped back and fired a wrist rocket as his men reopened fire all aiming at Adenn.

Up on the ridge, there was an explosion of blaster fire as the scout troopers snuck in behind Adenn's men and began opening fire, attempting to push them further into view of the base machine gunners.

The Apc revved it's engines and drove quickly past the fighting mandalorians and towards the steep ridge, filled with men, and firing off rounds. It moved swiftly to attempt to surround Adenn's force.

As the men aimed at Adenn opened fire, some of his own men shot at them, hitting several troops. They also reacted accordingly to the scouts behind them, sending several men to attack them. At the same time, more men shot rockets at the APC and defensive positions. While snipers also began to shoot higher ranking targets. On that front, Gunner was leading the defense/attack. He snuck some troops forward to try and grab [member="Aden Patterson"] while [member="Deadeye"] was distracted with Adenn.

On that front.

Adenn growled when he only managed to hit Deadeye's forearm and was shoved back. Then, he shot a rocket at Adenn, time seemed to slow down. Adenn took it all in, he noted the battle around him; and he saw the rocket rushing towards him, it seemed pathetically slow. Moving his lightsaber accordingly, Adenn managed to cut the rocket in half and it flew to either side of him(assuming because of the close proximity that it hasn't fully "activated" and would thus not blow up). When the rocket pieces whizzed past his head, timed returned to normal. So, Adenn used his jetpack once more to rush straight at Deadeye. Though when he got there, it finally died fully. It was done for, so Adenn dropped it from his back. Then he just kept on swinging. He was furious. His prize would not be taken from him. And this man would die.

[member="Stardust Australis Skirae"][member="Mig Gred"]

Deadeye

Ressurected by a cult
The APC charged up the hill and jumped it, it slammed onto the ground and opened fire with the heavy repeater. One of the rockets fired off struck it in the track. There was an explosioin and then the APC continued forwards before the track fell off completely. The Vehicle had stopped and 10 troops in heavy armor quickly poured out, surrounding the mandalorians. The gun on top of the APC aimed and opened fire into the group of incircled mandalorians while the scouts from the rear began consentrating fire towards the mandalorians jetpack. There was a loud rour as three fighters soured in overhead from the base, lining up their sights, they also opened fire at the incircled group. One of them dropped a bomb in the area before they flew off and prepared for another strike.

Deadeye ducked as Adenn swung his saber. He stood completely and lifted his left forearm up as ithe blade of the lightsaber swung at his again, another blow, he deflected. Adenn swung again, this time catching it with his right forearm, eroding through what was left of the middle of the steel armor on that arm. Deadeye bounced back the blade, the force knocked Adenn backwarrds and he lost his foot for a moment. Deadeye raised his left arm and shot out a small grapple that wrapped his hand.

Aden Patterson

Aden quickly ran towards a transport as sniper fire flew past his head. He reached the open ramp and ran up and in. In the rear of the inside, there was a large crate which Aden opened. He smiled as he looked down.

Aden stepped out of the transport with a modular chest piece on and a backpacked A-1 Vulcan. He ran semi-quickly toward the outer defenses, and a group of stormtroopers followed up the hill. They screamed war cries as they ran, the men trying hard as to not overtake the Marshal who was running with the ridiculously heavy weapon system. As he reached the top of the hill, he signaled for the men to run forward and meet the disembarking soldiers. Aden followed in suit. Spotting the mandalorians he lifted the safety cover atop the grip and pushed the weapon into fire mode. An electrical hum ran throughout the weapon. Aden aimed at the group of mandalorians and squeezed the trigger, the hum loudened as the barrels began to roll. The weapon barrels span quicker and quicker before a hellfire of bolts began pouring from the barrels in the directions of the mandalorians on the ridge.

The Mandalorians using jetpacks, for the most part, managed to dodge the blaster bolts, though a few were hit and went down. That was, until the reached the scouts. There, they immediately attacked the scouts, hopefully distracting them enough through sheer numbers.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With the encircled group of Mandalorians, many were hit and went down, but they went down in a blaze of glory. They shot rockets and blaster shots everywhere. Only 2 out of the group of 13 Mandalorians managed to jetpack away from the fight. The rest were eventually cut down.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The group that [member="Aden Patterson"] was attacking managed to get to proper cover and return fire. Only 2 were shot down, and 1 could possibly survive if given proper medical treatment. They started returning fire but could soon be pinned between two forces.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOW BACK TO ADENN
[member="Deadeye"] dodged and then blocked his attacks, this made Adenn barely see the rope coming towards him. However, he saw it just in time and stretched out his hand that wasn't holding the lightsaber. The rope wrapped around his left hand; it temporarily unbalanced him before he straightened up and jumped right back into the fight. Literally, he jumped forward towards Deadeye, but then he rolled down trying to get behind him. Either way once he stood up again, he started swinging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom