Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunting a Shadow (Open)

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra looked down upon the planet that was Iferetes and her prize that she would take from there, a Dark Desire stealth ship. One of few she grinned to herself at the prospect of such a weapon and soon looked to the woman that would be helping her... take such a ship from under this planet's nose. "You up for this, i mean, you aren't very subtle most of the time." Her grin showed as she stared at Circe, eyes focusing on her while the transport moved into the planet's surface.

[member="Enigma"]

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

"Of course." She smiled, a soft chuckle crossing her lips as she prepared to reap the rewards of this. The best part about managing to successfully acquire such a vessel as the stealth ship the Iferetes currently wielded was the fact that she would be able to reverse-engineer its technology and use the designs as a part of its brand new specialty fighter, one only Sith were to use. The fighter would be stealthy, equipped with significant firepower, and would be rather well defended. "The outcome of this will be superb. I guarantee it."

Alexandra Feanor

"Uh huh..." She started moving along the windows and stared at the walls of the ship while it began to make its smooth decent into the atmosphere of the the planet. "This shouldn't take long, i have my shadows in place and even a few watch us now, your very own creations too, the Mirari droids i acquired from you not long ago." The droids were indeed around them, four on the ground and four on the ship with them, the optimal force for being able to acquire the ship without drawing too much attention from them... there was one problem though. "The Infereti use all physical weaponry by the way, and don't engage in melee combat with them unless necessary, far too dangerous with a blade when they out number you... even if you are a Sith Lord." The last part came out soft as she walked. [member="Enigma"]

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

"Melee weapons. Against someone who fights from afar with not-so-blockable projectiles. Yeah, this is going to be hard." She smirked evilly, knowing that what she was going to do could've ended up not going as hot as she expected. "Let's do this. You first, mother, I insist." It was best that the one who conceived the plan entered in first. She was definitely pleased to see the Miraris working.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra nodded and pushed through the ship to the unloading section where two of her droids would be waiting, hidden under masks and cloaks, both reprogrammed by her incase someone had the factory setting's on hand to turn them against her. "Deta, Theta, i want the rendezvous point cleared and watched, make sure to remain unseen and be sure to have your weaponry ready. Meeting time is unchanged and at 2539 planet side time." The droids nodded as the other two came up behind her and @Enigma. "You two, you're my body guards, don't forget that if i need you." With that they nodded as well before heading for the passenger area. "Make sure to stick close Circ... don't need someone getting sight of us." With that her hand brought the mask to her face and her hood over her head.

| [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] | [member="Enigma"] |

The dark robbed woman was leaning at the side of the entrance and exit leading into the shuttle, as Circe and Alexandra conversed. Of course, she know Circe's real name as Pandeima. Not that she would speak it aloud. Some things were secret. Lifting the hands to the cowl of her robe, Circe's partner in crime, Alicia Drey, waited for introduction as the hooded was lowered onto her back neatly.

[member="Alicia Drey"] [member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

"Of course, but I did bring a little extra insurance with me. This is Alicia." She smiled, motioning to her apprentice. "Alicia, Alexandra. We'll be working together - and maybe we can have some fun later." She smiled even more greatly, giving a soft chuckle. "Now, we have a ship to steal. And I have technical information to reverse-engineer from the vessel's hulk."

Truth. She wanted to get to it.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra was already visibly uneased by the new arrival whom caused Alexandra to stare directly at Circe. "I did not expect you to bring help, the ship is mine and i wont have you and your Sith lord or lady cohorts disrupt my plans Circ. Is. That. Understood?" She waited for Circe to answer while her droids scanned Alicia for listening devices and any weapons that were not a lightsaber, Alexandra would not lose this prize because Circe suddenly got too ambitious for her own good.

[member="Enigma"] [member="Alicia Drey"]

Alicia Drey was a Sith Lord, who's real name was Darth Ayra. Not that she betrayed her allegiance to the Force to the Order of the Grey's Alexandra Cinthra. Such was her power, that she could keep her Force-sensitivity to that of an unknown quantity. She did not appear to be a Force user. Perhaps just an ordinary woman.

Unlikely, given present company.

"You have nothing to fear, Miss Cinthra." Alicia smiled. "I am not a Sith. I'm a friend of Circe and I came all this way to help her. We're mutual business partners as well. Nothing more."

Alexandra Feanor

She didn't quite believe the woman, Alexandra had learned long ago it was unusual for Sith to keep those of lesser being this close, which meant she was lying or that this one was far different than the normal company that a Sith would keep... assassin probably. She took one last glance at Circe and sighed before moving on. "Just as long as she doesn't get in my way, is that understood..." The question, though she looked at Circe was more so directed at Alicia instead, a hint of annoyance in this unplanned third member.

[member="Alicia Drey"] [member="Enigma"]

She skirted alongside the Grey Force user and whispered in her ear. "To be honest, I am a subordinate. Nothing more." Ayra moved away from Alexandra to Circe's side. "What is next, Master?"

She eyed [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] for a moment, a smile crossing her face once more. "It's your call, mother." Whether Alicia would be confused by this or not she didn't know, but it technically was the truth.

[member="Alicia Drey"]

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra sighed as she walked, waving over one of the droids and speaking to it in a hushed voice before waving it off to find the others before moving to the end of the line and showing her identification to get past the customs officer. Her hands then returned behind her before she started moving without a second word to the rendezvous site, though Alicia would feel Alexandra pushing on her mind, trying to find out anything on her purpose, identity, or anything more than what had been said out loud. [member="Enigma"] [member="Alicia Drey"]

| [member="Enigma"] | [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] |

She followed Circe, whilst her eyes averted to Alexandra. She called her Mother. Compelled, Alicia asked. "Are you two related?" When she caught their gaze, she pressed on. "I mean, this is your Mother, Circe?"

Alexandra Feanor

"You haven't realized the similarity? Huh guess your alterations to the clone really do make you different looking Cir." She glanced back at Alicia, a smile on her face and a cheerful expression now there, Alicia would still feel her trying to probe into her mind though it would be curious if she reacted to the probing at all. [member="Alicia Drey"] [member="Enigma"]

| [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] |

Alexandra only discovered silence. Complete, pure silence. It was almost like she wasn't there, to be sensed or read by the Force; and yet there she was, watching her and her daughter. Curious.

[member="Alicia Drey"] [member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

"Yeah... My current body's a clone of Alex. She and I were good friends, and since my body was directly grown from her genetic samples - with physical alterations to tell us apart - I consider her my mother. More a mother to me than my real one was, anyways." She sighed, not wanting to elaborate further on her neglect. "Anyways, Mom, let's go."

| [member="Enigma"] | [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] |

She whispered into Circe's ear. She had kept her affinity to the dark side and thus her Force-sensitivity a secret from Alexandra thus far, so she didn't want her to hear this. "You'll have to teach me that secret, soon enough." Leaning away from Circe, she turned to admire the scenery.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra stopped, standing by what looked like a monument and glancing over the side of the fence as if checking on something that didn't appear to be there. After that she then checked an chronometer of an ancient design that rested on her wrist, counting with it as several cloaked figures, four in number began to converge on their location before passing [member="Enigma"] and [member="Alicia Drey"] and standing around Alexandra. "Thirty seconds, we have that long till things become a bit lively, any more questions?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom