Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Hunting a Serial Killer - Cop Like Threads Need Cop Like Characters

Kat is currently on an a story arc that has her rounding up criminals from an under water prison that was destroyed on Naboo. I am looking for someone to tag along in her investigation and help her hunt down one of the escaped prisoners.

This particular killer was active on Coruscant during the Clone Wars. When the netherworld events happened on Naboo the prison was disturbed and this prisoner was set free (roughly 3 years ago IC). This killer would capture female victims and keep them for roughly one year. During this year he would torture them. When he was ready to dispose of them he would take them out to an abandoned forest and chain them inside a speeder so they could slowly die. The local police have just uncovered a car in an abandoned factory that contains 3 corpses, all in various stages of decomposition. At first the police were baffled until they found a ... VERY... cold case file, indicating this might be the same killer that had operated during the Clone Wars who may have been unfrozen and is now active again.

So right now I'm just scouting to see if there is interest. I do not think this will work as a big group thread. In my experience those always die. I am looking for someone who could participate in some way that makes sense so I wanted to throw this out and see if there are any police style characters on the board or fellow investigators who might be interested.

Now hear me out;

Jedi investigator. Aris can't do a whole lot with the Force, but he's got a good brain and does what he can from a logical sense. Investigation would be very much up his alley, and give him something he can focus on without it all being about how to swing a sword all the time.

I could see that. The question is would his parents / Jedi Master let him tag along on such a dangerous mission? I'd be willing to do it if it fits

I probably phrased that badly lol. I didn’t mean you needed permission. Obviously you can play your character however you want. If you think it makes sense that he would be able to go to this I would love to thread with you! Sorry I suck with words sometimes.

I better be careful coz if you get hurt Val might crush me….

It will totally all happen on Naboo too.

Joran Del-Finn

Smuggler by day. Snuggler by night.
We could do a different thread together if you want? Though I’m not sure if the Mando and the Jedi are on good terms. I think they are at war lol.
That would be lovely. No worries about any tension, Joran is unaffiliated with any and all Mando factions. If you’d like to brainstorm something feel free to DM me and we can chat there or exchange discord info!

Happy hunting, I hope you catch that criminal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom