Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Hunt for a hunter

oXLikj1.png

4LpCJwk.png

Equipment | In bio
Location | Nal Hutta
Tag | Aerith Krayt Aerith Krayt

Leads on a hunter for hire had lead Aerith to Nal Hutta, a vile place in all honesty. The cyborg had gotten little information on where to find said hunter, only getting a small bit of information after paying them of course. The info given would lead Aerith down through slimy and toxin ridden alleys, being told that the "oddjob" lived down in this section of the shady dump. Also being told to look for crude skulls painted on things, such graffiti seemed to be their favorite thing to do.

Night had started to fall, and with it came new sounds. Gunfire can be heard, normally just a common occurrence. Yet this gun sounded odd, as if a small explosion had went off every time whatever gun it was had fired. Shockingly no one around here seemed to care, only locking up for the night to keep out of whatever gang violence could be going on.

The arrival to where the sound had come from made it clear that something had happened here, three bodies lay dead in the swampy dirt. All of them absolutely riddled with blaster wounds so vile that it left burns down to bone, remnants of the discharged bolts still clung to the skin like little splotches of molten magma. Though the most interesting of all was that one body had two non blaster wounds in their neck, it looked like some sort of bite? Almost like a snakebite, though whatever did this had much larger fangs.

Upon a wall next to the scene was that trademark skull, crudely and quickly painted with most likely spray paint.

If any of the bodies were to be searched, Aerith would find a data pad , seems she wasn't the only person looking for the hunter. Information on the pad was limited, only having a botched picture of their target along with the name "Jackal". That would have been the same name and or nickname given to Aerith whenever they had bought some basic info and where they could be.

Dead ahead of the bodies one could see footprints, and an empty powercell that had been just tossed on the floor.

The only option seemed to be to just follow the tracks of this individual..

4LpCJwk.png

Hunt for a Hunter​
The sound of hydraulics whirled quietly in the suit, as Aerith followed the trail of Nal Hutta, as she stumbled upon the scene of carnage. The distant ring of blaster fire registered in her aural sensors, but she ignored it. Anyone with a functional brain would be an idiot to actually fire at her right now. Her eye implant gave a quick scan of the contents on the datapad, and the medical sensor registered the fallen as recently killed. Bounty hunters maybe? The names and data that filtered through in her eye signified that, and giving a nod, she rose up, and followed the trail of foot steps that she could make out before her. The destroyed bodies were eyebrow raising for her, though she knew that in her killing days she might have done something similar.

Regardless, the puncture marks were a bit concerning, more so for the nature of them. She moved forward slowly, concussion rifle configured on the weapon bracket for her suit. Scanning for life forms, she narrowed the range on life forms near her, put the size for the parameters she found on the datapad, and continued her hunt for 'Jackel'.

Hopefully this wasn't going to be a waste of time.

oXLikj1.png

4LpCJwk.png

Equipment | In bio
Location | Nal Hutta

The trail seemed to go on for some time before it seemingly just ended abruptly, the footprints just seemed to vanish right then and there... Thankfully the choice to scan for anyone had given fruitful results, showing that someone was waiting right above them, much like a spider ready to pounce on its prey.

After a moment they show themself, seemed to be one of the gang members. The Zabrak peeks down, lowering their gun.

"Well you're not the target, and by the looks of that fancy lookin armor I have to ask what the hell you doin here on-"

Her raspy voice was soon cut off by a whipcord that wrapped tightly around their neck, an audible snap can be heard as the body was pulled back, only coming back into view after the whipcord was recalled. The body smacks against the ground with a heavy thud, the damage done to the neck was evident... Fully dead for sure.

Soon after, a pale face adorned with a red and black checkered hood and some weird bulky goggles peak down at both the body and the cyborg.

"That jackass dead? Yes, no? Maybe so? Mm I am sure they are dead, suppose it is hard to resist being so jealous."

They snicker, their large fangs lighting up as the moonlight hit them.

"Wait.. You aren't trying to kill me as well are you? If you are, think you could wait like... A few weeks? I have enough food as it is, and you look like you would be too crunchy to be honest.. Though I do see squishy face flesh behind that visor."

They smile, showing that they have more than just one set of canines. With skin as pale as snow, and eyes a deep crimson, anyone could tell this wasn't a human.

"So what's it gonna be? You hunting me as well? Or are you just always walking down dark alleys like a goober?"

4LpCJwk.png

Hunt for a Hunter​

Aerith was prepared to react to the poor bastard that popped up, her reflexes nearly fired off a concussion blast; would have blown her body to bits in the process. But she managed to stop herself, for now. She had planned on a clear cut remark to shut her up before she decided to kill her. Thankfully, that didn't turn out to be needed. Someone killed her for her, though the odd woman that popped out next left Aerith in a bit of an odd position. Her scanners locked onto the new comer, several scans working, looking them over, as she was processing. Stupid pinhead had it coming, never get distracted when on a job.

Not that she was just going to stand still, as a small 'whirl' sounded from her suit, as she leapt up, using her enhanced strength to push off one of the walls, and landed neatly atop where the dead woman now laid; gun-arm still primed for usage. The strange one was still chattering at her, but by then Aerith had secured a rough match. This had to be 'Jackel'. "That depends, you start trying that cute slag you pulled on the rest of these guys, and I'll consider slugging you. But right now, I'm looking to hire you. Before you even get the idea that my armor would fetch a nice credit, this face isn't as squishy as you think. So, we good, 'Jackal'?" She ignored the insults, she wasn't in the mood for playing games. She was still finding skull fragments in the servos of her legs from the last guy that played stupid games with her.

Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua

Last edited:

oXLikj1.png

4LpCJwk.png

Equipment | In bio
Location | Nal Hutta

She lifts her goggles up, showing more of her soft pale face and crimson eyes.

"Hire me? Well why didn't you just say so you asstard! But why are you here in the alleyways instead of just waiting at the cantina? Don't tell me someone told you to come this way... No no don't answer, I know someone did, you don't look like you are from around here. You know you got ripped off right? Only people that come through here at this time of night are gang members, drunks, and or offworld bozos that got scammed."

Jackal inspects the cyborg more, squinting her inhuman looking eyes at their new potential employer.

"Eh? I mean your face has flesh doesn't it? And flesh is squishy, like the slugs in the swamp. Anyway whoever sent you here wanted you to die so they could take scraps, you look like walking credits for sure. But hey that is just Nal Hutta, gotta take what you can get! And speaking of taking... What job are you looking to be done? Smuggling? A hit? Bounty? Or uhhh I don't know, either way as long as I get paid that is all I care about."

They easily hop down onto the ground next to Aerith, no weapons drawn and no sign of foul intent.

"Sooo where ya from? I would introduce myself, but you already know my name so no fun to be had there."

She does a little dance around the body, groovin along with each step before turning back to face Aerith, giving the cyborg finger guns, their pierced tongue sticking out at Aerith once again.

"We can chat on the way, better off getting us somewhere that isn't deep in gang territory ya? I was thinking the cantina, good music, shitty drinks.. The works! Hey maybe you can find a dancer you like? Just don't do anything to piss off the Hutts, very nice source of credits they are!"

Jackal continues to walk with a prep in her step, hips groovin side to side like she was listening to some music.

4LpCJwk.png

Last edited:

Hunt for a Hunter​

Aerith felt her pulse quicken as the woman spoke, and had to keep her temper in check. She did of course, but she did feel it. "I tracked you down with the bodies you left, and the data in their wake. You aren't as subtle as you think." Then again, most people couldn't shift through data like her. She wasn't about to reveal that, already she didn't want to deal with that.

"Looks can be deceiving." She said softly, keeping her gaze with the woman, shaking her head slowly. She didn't much care for this whole affair, not one bit, and already she was having doubts. Finding the woman landing before her, Aerith merely stared, a small sigh sounding from inside her armored suit. "Drommund Kaas, as for the job, I need you to kill people. Dangerous people. You show me the way, if someone is dumb enough to start a fight I'll end it." She said firmly, her voice echoing with a mechanic ring to it from within, as she would follow the strange woman, wondering if she was perhaps making a mistake with this whole ordeal.

oXLikj1.png

4LpCJwk.png

Equipment | In bio
Location | Nal Hutta

Jackal giggles a bit, taking note of the cyborg's angst.

"Hey just sayin, if I wanted to be subtle I wouldn't have left such an obvious trail now, would I? The data they had could easily be found pretty much anywhere here, they were some gang members that I had been pissing off. But hey I can't help that I am the one being hired and helping control the spice flow not in their favor... Sucks to suck!"

The snappy attitude of the cyborg continued to increase, Jackal turns around to speak with Aerith while walking backward.

"Chess ko, koochoo... Mee can get tah da punda."

Giving a subtle wink she turns around again, now the entrance to the cantina was well within sight. People came from all around, various species going in and out of the place.

"Killing people eh? Well, I just so happen to specialize in that! How dangerous are we talking though? Mm, I am sure you know that in my line of work, danger means more credits."

She cusps her hands together, giving a toothy grin.

"You look like the type that can pay me well enough, so I am sure that credits won't be an issue hmmm? Tsk, we are already bonding quickly eh? You got a free guide to the cantina!"

As the two get closer, Jackal greets a Hutt thug outside.

"Achuta, outmian nopa kung, u wamma che doe kung."

After a short time of debating the idea, the thug huffs and hands over some credits to Jackal for some reason..

"So what's your name my future employer? We can discuss credit costs over some drinks!"

She goes back to her grooves, gesturing for Aerith to follow along, her hips groovin now to the jazz music in the cantina.

4LpCJwk.png

Last edited:

Hunt for a Hunter​

Maybe if she was in a better mood, Aerith might have been willing to play along with Jackal's little mannerisms, but she was absolutely not in such a mood this day. "Tagwa um mee can snap do punda if u try it." She said bluntly, perhaps her target should have realized that maybe she knew Huttese as well. As they passed by, Aerith had to direct some of her anger outwards, and threw a freakishly enhanced punch at stone building, cracking off a side of it in the process as they moved by.

She better be worth the credits.

"I can, but you actually have to do the job I intend to pay you for." She says with a strained tone, trying to remain calm and failing all the while. Reaching the cantina, Aerith stands by, watching the woman get credits, before they move into the cantina, the music doing little to improve the former assassins mood. "My name is Aerith, and I'll pay for your drink, just keep any future insults either to yourself or in a language I don't actually know. I'm paying you to kill my sisters, so forgive me if my mood isn't 'cheerful'."

oXLikj1.png

4LpCJwk.png

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Nal Hutta

They both sit at the cantina, Jackal's clawed fingers tap the bar counter in a specific rhythm right before she slides a credit down to the bartender, in return the man seems to know the drill. A bowl of.. Slugs? Frogs? Some sort of creatures... Slides right over to Jackal along with a drink that had a very iron type smell to it, a claw stabs into one of the slimey beings before it is quickly eaten by Jackal.

"I always do what I am paid to do, otherwise you wouldn't have been led to me."

One could sit here and speculate what little schemes this clever little Sangir had cooked up within this area, perhaps they had some sort of whole operation going on? Either way, it was time to get down to business talk.

"Killing you say? Now this is something I can work with.."

8gTxiFf.gif

Her eyes focus as they both stare into the cyborg's own, an itch would form in Aerith's mind, telling her to calm down..And a sense of comfort would wash over the woman to try and put their angsty mind at ease.

"Describe the targets, where I am going... Let's work on a price."

Now that a serious job offer had been given, Jackal's more "rambunctious" self had become more serious.

4LpCJwk.png

Hunt for a Hunter
They slid into a side booth, and Aerith could feel her blood pounding in her ears, fury gripping at her core. There was a bowl of...something that was given to the woman, but Aerith was more focused on staring at the woman than taking interest in what she was eating. Her hands tightened, the steel of the gauntlet silently compressing into a grip that could shatter a man's bone to bits. Every moment they wasted, was another moment one of 'them' was out there, looking for her, killing with her face.

She felt the eyes locking onto her, the slow prattling that was taking far too long, wasting too much time, she needed to act. Had to act. And-

Then she felt something at the back of her mind, the sound of metal scrapping against bone lingered in her ears, pain flared up in her skull, as her cybernetics triggered a small seizure, the Cyborg struggling to remain upright, gripping the side of the table as she began to feel woozy, the table groaning as she unintentionally crushed it, the mental programing, stress, and mental suggestion backfired as her combat implants spiked. Too much brain activity, processors overclocked.

She made out words that Jackel was saying, before her body landed with a hard 'clang', smashing against the table, before she spilled out onto the floor, as over a thousand pounds of metal laid face down, making a hell of alot of noise in the process. Her system rebooted by the time she hit the ground, her mind dizzy as she braced onto an arm, slowly lifting up as several eyes lingered on her.

Last edited:

oXLikj1.png

4LpCJwk.png

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Nal Hutta

Just as another slime ridden creature was about to be eaten, the large cyborg would suddenly just collapse onto the floor with a wicked sounding THUD. At first, Jackal thinks that some hidden attack had happened, quick on the draw her pistol is drawn. Yet everyone in the cantina raised their hands, and no sign of any attacker was present. One hutt thug starts to stride over to see what was going on, Jackal stops them.

"I got this, I will handle it."

The gamorrean simply snorts, only walking off once Jackal tosses them a coin. Jackal grabs them by their heavily armored arm, dragging the cyborg away from town as she made her way to a scrapper shack.

Through the filth and mud, Aerith is taken far away from the lights and sounds of the city, the both of them now deep in the swamp in a remote shack that was of course adorned with Jackal's signature trademarks.
Before you even get the idea that my armor would fetch a nice credit, this face isn't as squishy as you think. So, we good, 'Jackal'?"

"Heh, funny now that I remember that bit."

First to be removed was the helmet, Jackal wasn't a medical professional, so she had no idea the full details of what happened yet. Her crimson eyes stare at the neck of the cyborg, finding the soft flesh as she herself had talked about before.. Perhaps she could treat this like how she would treat any other machine?

And so with a curious mind, she removes the rest of the beskar power armor... A very nice metal indeed. But now the question was if she should eat them or not? Just killing them off could be a pure waste, perhaps since they were a cyborg she could perhaps cook up something to put in their mind? Having a heavily armed and armored cyborg would be very interesting indeed...

Jackal fires up a pc, while waiting for the thing to boot up the Sangir feels Aerith's head... It was extremely hot, did something inside malfunction?

While pondering the fix, she continues to eye their neck, what harm could there be in just a little taste? Mm but perhaps going about this in a less chomping manner was better, the intent at the moment wasn't to kill per say. And so with a delicate hand, Jackal injects a needle into their neck to extract blood, her crimson eyes light up as she squirts the shot of blood down into her maw.. It had a great taste, spurring a reaction that made her fangs elongate. But now with that curiosity out of the way, perhaps it was time to try and mess around with that head of theirs to figure out what caused the issue.

Jackal opens a fridge just as the old pc finally boots up, taking an ice pack from the freezer they set it down on the cyborg's head to try and limit the overheating issue before turning their gaze to the pc now.

Could she make code that doesn't allow Aerith to harm her? It could be done... But would she get more out of just stealing the armor and other high tech chit on them?

Jackal checks her fridge once again, looking through different chemicals... Did any of these numb pain?

It would be then that she detected movement behind her.

4LpCJwk.png

Hunt for a Hunter
As she lost her sense of reality, thoughts of Bastion, and Mandalore crept into the mind of the former assassin, as she found herself subjected to the same process of reprogramming time and again. The pain, phantom, yet never unreal to her. The stabbing, shocking, and feeling of her mind and body slipping beyond her control shook her for what seemed like hours.

But it was only moments. She springs up, weapon arm raising as she intended to shoot the first thing in front of her, and found she held her disconnected arm in the air, disarmed; quite literally. She moved lightning quick, finding her armor gone, left in her lightly armored under-suit, as she found her surroundings nothing like she remembered it, the trickle of blood running down her neck. Her eyes locked onto Jackal, confusion, and an undercurrent of anger building in her mind. "What did you do?" She said sternly, spotting her stripped armor and weapon not that far from her.

oXLikj1.png

4LpCJwk.png

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Nal Hutta

The icepack falls to the ground, causing Jackal to dart her head back, blinking at Aerith a few times before she gives them a slight toothy grin.

"You want a pretty lie or an honest answer? Nah I jest.. Well, I dragged you here after your internals seemed to have suffered some damage. Seeing as I know my way around tech I figured I could try to see what was going on, the icepack was to somewhat control the internal temperatures. I must admit that I was very tempted to eat you, your flesh looks tasty. And if it is just as delicious as your blood.."

Jackal wraps her arms around herself and closes her eyes as she fantasized about the taste again, much better than the trash here on Nal Hutta. She licks her lips before breaking out of the trance and clearing her throat.

"I used a clean needle justttt to get a little taste, seeing as the sample was so small it would be no different than getting your blood checked at a doctor.. So no harm done! Hehhh.."

Her pale hands go back to digging through all her different drugs kept in a fridge.

"Was trying to find some sort of drug to make sure you were numbed and kept sleeping, wouldn't want to be awake while I worked on the insides of your head hmm?"

Eventually, she finds the right vial, tapping it before inspecting it.

Tink Tink

"I must admit that I still just want to rip into your neck, but hey this can be my one good deed for the day! Or not, good deeds don't bring in money, just people asking for more good deeds."

She cackles a bit, setting the drug on top of the mini-fridge.

4LpCJwk.png

Hunt for a Hunter
Now she was left with a sense of confusion, as she studied the woman. A sense of concern, coupled with distrust, blossomed in her chest. She tensed, favoring the missing stump of cybernetics that hung from her left arm, feeling that she was in a bit of danger at this moment. "What, you want to feed off me like a blood bank?" She asked, a mix of disgust, and insult in her tone. She shook her head slowly, eyeing the woman, and then to her gear. "If you think I'm going to let another person joy ride in my brain, you're dead wrong." She said sternly, left arm tensing, as the blood continued to slide down her neck.

She had already been 'reprogramed' three times in her life, she'd be damned if she was going to let there be a forth. "If you want blood, I can give you some, on the account I'm allowed to walk out of here." She kept the hard tone to her voice, unsure what would occur if her demand was refused. She had weapons on her still, but she wasn't exactly in fighting shape right now.

oXLikj1.png

4LpCJwk.png

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Nal Hutta

Seeing as Jackal was in the position of power here, she could push deals far and still get away with it... The offer of a feeding did excite her though, her inhuman eyes focus in on Aerith as the offer was put on the table.

"Why sound so disgusted? We all need to eat right? It just so happens that blood is wonderful for me, think of it like a powerful stimulant."

Jackal takes the needle, filling the syringe with the fluid.

"Hm but one little bite seems so.. Little ya know? If I really wanted to I could just keep you in carbonite and keep you around as a snack, no doubt that my strength would allow me to just pop off your cybernetics. Oh my! I wonder if... Wait I could! Just buy a slave, then keep them frozen until I need a snack! But now instead of eating you bone and all, I am interested in what you said before about people digging around in your head."

For now, Jackal sets the drug aside, taking a seat in her rolly officer chair. Having a bit of fun with this whole thing she scoots the chair closer to Aerith, her eyes still focused.

"Snacks and story time then? We can adjust this deal as we move on, perhaps you can walk out of this different. No funny ideas though, you move for any gun and I can easily snatch you."

4LpCJwk.png

Hunt for a Hunter
Aerith’s lip twitched in disgust. “You try that and I’ll blow us both up. Unless you think you can find the explosive wired into my chest.” She shook her head, finding this whole situation absolutely absurd. She sure as hell wasn’t about to go back to being a tool for the rest of god knew how long. But if Jackal wanted a story, she’d give her one, it was still related to why she had come here after all. “I was born on Dromund Kaas, my father was a researcher for one of many Sith Lords. As a child, I was selected to be a prototype assassin. My father implanted me with cybernetics, replaced a majority of my organs and limbs with cybernetics, and sent me out to kill insurgents within the Empire. This went on until the Imperial Civil War, when I was captured and my cybernetics were reworked to serve the NIO.” She left a pause, eye twitching as she recalled each and every process that she was subjected to, and the agony she underwent. “Long story short, I was sent in to eliminate Sith leadership in Bastion and was subdued, reprogrammed, and sent out to kill Mandalorians. I continued to do that, until I was critically injured and finally ‘freed’ from my programing parameters. So, I came here to get your help in killing off the project that made me into this, so I can finally die in peace knowing that I can at least remain myself.” She kept eye contact with Jackal for the entirety of the explanation before going silent, and felt that she was about to be mocked for her failings.

oXLikj1.png

4LpCJwk.png

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Nal Hutta

Jackal scoots her chair a bit further away thanks to the bomb threat.

"Alright, alright.. Settle down there tiger. I see you got the short end of the stick okay? I can't say that my body was forcefully turned into a cyborg, but I know what it is like to be used.."

She taps a clawed finger on the desk, powering off her old looking PC.

"Perhaps we can forge some new kind of deal? I know what it is like to be stepped on and used, back before I was changed I was the runt that everyone picked on... Now who is laughing eh?! I ate them all, and it felt amazing! Perhaps you can find your peace by doing what you do best, kill them all!"

Her cackles like a rabid hyena echo throughout the shack.

"Just kill them allllll, killll emm alll~"

Jackal stops herself from getting too worked up, letting some of her inner self show for just a moment.

"Hmm it would take a while, but I could get you all your fleshy bits back. I can make you me! My parts just regrow! So long as I have eaten enough blood, very useful since I have lost a finger or two while messing with machines! Ahem... I also wouldn't mind not turning you into whatever I am, at the end of this I still want a nice drink either way."

Jackal stands from the chair before rushing over to some box, once it was opened one could hear... Wait was that..? Yes, yes it was. It was the sound of bones clanking up against one another, it stops as Jackal fishes out a skull to show Aerith.

"One of the people who did things to me, so I did some back! Oh it was a euphoric rush getting to eat his face off! Mm.. My point is, all of those who had done harm to you.. Just kill them! Make an example out of them, surely you know of that rush I speak of? Just embrace it! There is no better peace than the feeling of victory in all its yummy goodness."

She pats the skull on the head, setting it on the desk next to the PC.

"So what's your plan? I am willing to let you walk mostly free, but I still want to get a nice drink~"

Jackal plops back down into her chair, spinning a bit while waiting for Aerith to make up their mind, seems that the cyborg had made some progress so far.

4LpCJwk.png

Hunt for a Hunter
Now she felt she was being chided to. Like she didn't understand that she needed to kill someone? She shook her head slowly, favoring the missing arm on her right at the woman's words. Though the prospect of getting her limbs back was....appealing to say the least. She was interested in that. "You can give me my limbs back?" She had heard of such operations before, but they normally involved means that didn't make her comfortable; flesh crafting and the like was never her forte. "I plan to kill them, hence why I came to you, to get help in killing them since they can shut me off. I've tried before, hence, why I'm here."

She sighed, accepting that maybe, she should just cast aside her notions of trying to remain as she was. Maybe it was time to remove these cybernetics and try to do something new. Force knew currently things weren't going as planned. "Listen, I had a damn spine collection when I was with the Sith, so, the skulls might scare others, but to me it just shows you've got poor taste in anatomy." She said, less disgusted at her surroundings, and more frustrated at where she was now. "Listen, you want a piece of me, take it. You try and escalate, and it'll be your last supper. Deal?" Aerith wasn't aware of it, but several dozen meters away, someone was lining up a shot, aimed directly to the back of her head.

oXLikj1.png

4LpCJwk.png

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Nal Hutta

She cackles a bit, giving Aerith a nod of approval.

"Ooh a spine collection eh? I like that! And, no the skull wasn't meant to scare you... If all it took to scare you was a skull.. I would do much worse. Anatomy? Nah nothing to do with that, I have most of the other bones as a collection as well. But for the skulls I wanted to attach them to some of the lights around here... Or perhaps put a nice candle under one? Would look pretty neat on my desk, wouldn't you agree?"

Jackal crosses her arms, gazing at the woman.

"Oh I can give you far more than your limbs back, right now out of your suit you may be enhanced by those cybernetics... But I can still beat you in an arm wrestle. I can crush people's heads in with just my bare hands! Now, just imagine your strength in the suit! But I must say, think of what I have as some sort of infection... I don't even know what it is! All I remember is some figure ambushing me in the swamps while I was on a scrap run, they bit righttttt into my neck and I felt something cold. Turns out when I inspected my own blood and stuff that it is a whole other liquid in my body that gives me these powers! But in order to keep it up I have to feed on blood, animals will do in a pinch but they are nothing compared to say the blood of a human. Hence why I want to feed off you, and or eat you! Oh, and I also still need to eat normal food. My body needs a fair bit, but thanks to being whatever I am I can eat almost anything and not be hurt."

She tries to remember what all else she can talk about.

"I can also see in the dark! I have sharp teeth, claws.. Umm I can hear and smell things better than you any day. But if nothing else grabs your attention more than the limbs thing, I will explain it. So, this wonderful fluid in my body, if I am topped up on it I can use it to make myself even stronger for a time! Kinda like snorting a hard drug? But, you can also leave it there. If you leave it then over time your flesh will just grow back! Unless you are dead.. Duh. Heat also slows it down, one time I burnt my finger with my blowtorch and it took longer to give me my flesh back as opposed to when I accidently cut off a finger."

Jackal stands once again from her chair, pulling Aerith to another room. She starts to point to various sections of their body, starting with a leg.

"Say for example this leg here, if we remove the cybernetic then over.. admittedly a long time.. It will grow back so long as you keep blood in your system to be turned into that lovely liquid. You will be weak for a while, but I can help you with feeding. And I think we can slap you in a bacta tank to make the whole process faster, and with time you can get back what was taken from you."

She raises a finger to signal this was a word of warning.

"Once you go down this road, and if I put some of my own blood in you.. The only cure is death, you will no longer be human, you will be something greater.. Now, as for my end of the deal."

Jackal moves behind Aerith, a gloved hand is placed on their forehead to lean them back a little and to keep their head locked in place, soon, Jackal's fanged maw opens and her elongated fangs easily puncture right into the neck. Aerith can feel the odd sensation as Jackal was literally eating her lifeforce, head locked rather tightly as claws start to cut into her forehead. Thankfully for Aerith though, the normally untrustworthy Jackal keeps to her word, letting go after some time. Licking her lips as she got a proper meal, the crimson glistening off her fanged smile as a line of blood drips down her chin.

Aerith is tossed a gauze bandage to cover up the wound in their neck soon after.

4LpCJwk.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom