Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Humble Beginnings

So after finally reading the full story of Darth Revan, and that of Darth Caedus, I find myself with an itch to create a Jedi character that will eventually fall to the Dark Side. Pretty simple idea so won’t bore anyone with overly long details and explanations.

What I’m hoping to find is a master for my future Jedi, to teach them, and eventually either fall to the Dark Side with them making a Revan and Malak situation, or become his greatest foe as they seek to either redeem their student, or end the threat they pose. Hit me up with ideas please.

Second King of The Elysium Empire
The Order of The Lion is an option. They're neutral, they practice using the dark side but not worshipping it. The creator, Martin Dux, has had several apprentices fall to the Dark Side. Currently Rex is the master of the order because Martin is taking a break from Chaos.

Kyrilu, although only a Sith Apprentice at the moment, would be down to be a part of any fall to the dark side as he has just gone through something similar. Shoot me a message if you could use a Sith in your character's conversion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom