Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Humbarine Election - Message from Ella Nova, War Hero of the Republic

Humbarine Election

tumblr_n2ncodffeg1qdm4v9o1_500_0.png

The following campaign message is from Ella Nova, running mate for the upcoming elections on Humbarine, former Jedi Knight and war hero during the One Sith Wars during the days of the Old Republic.
"My name is Ella Nova. In the years since the fall of the Old Republic I entered a period of seclusion to rest and reflect on the fall of a civilisation that I adored. But in the wake of the New Republic's establishment I have left my retirement so as to participate in public service once more. I was fortunate enough to have been given citizenship on Humbarine during my formative years as a Jedi Knight, and my love and appreciation for the people of Humbarine has never changed, which is why I have returned to run in the upcoming elections for Humbarine's next representative in the New Republic."

"The death of Yasmleil Ridall was a tragedy that affected everyone. But should I become your next representative for Humbarine I ensure that I will carry out the same due diligence and affection that she carried in her work. I will ensure that Humbarine is fairly but strongly represented in the New Republic. As I did in the One Sith Wars, I will once again fight for Humbarine if I become your new Senator. A vote for me is a vote to ensure that the prosperity and peace that you deserved will come to pass under my watch."

~
- Do you like political roleplay?
- Do you want to conduct some criminal or legitimate business on the world of Humbarine?
- Do you want to join in the Humbarine election?
- Join this thread to get started. Let's make Humbarine the place for inventive, immersive roleplay in the Star Wars Chaos universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom