Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hrosha-Gul Sign Up Thread.

Please post below if you are a character that wishes to join the extremist Yuuzhan Vong faction, Hrosha-Gul.

We accept all races, so long as you declare ultimate loyalty to Yun-Amon, the Yuuzhan Vong God of Evolution and Chaos (Also known as the Dark Lord of the One Sith). I'll put out more information on it as the week progresses.

If your character is one of the following, please let me know in your post:

+ Yuuzhan Vong
+ Chazrach
+ Vongformed
+ Thrall (enslaved by Vong)
+ Shaped somehow by the Yuuzhan Vong in your character's history.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
The Horde worshipped me. YuuhzanTar was my pearl. Do I qualify? No? Well... I have animal horns. That's a thing.

Edited - Due to issues with the personal beliefs of the leader of this subfaction towards it and others, I humbly withdraw my request to join. Thank you.

I've decided to give it a try (with extreme prejudice and apprehension) anyways, and take up the lower Shaper caste, despite basically being told all the work we did for the Horde/former Hrosha-Gul was poodoo. I remain optimistic about future relations. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom