Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Hoyakut Sutt'ari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you fear death?

6596918619_d0e9ff93be_z.jpg
[/
spoiler]
IMG:
Dev Thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/65523-we-are-here-primeval-post-invasion/
Name: Sutta'ari
Availability: Rare
Quality: B - Veteran
Type: Infantry
Strength: 1,100
Description: These malfeasant constructs are the war leaders of the Host of Ziost. Where the Host arose from the fresh corpses of the Primeval and the Sanctum, these cadavers lay frozen beneath layers of permafrost on Ziost's surface. Ancient Sith soldiers, who perished in a conflict many thousands of years ago. They are powerful and possess malevolent intellect. Armed with archaic alchemical blades and armor, they pose a far greater threat in a one on one encounter than the lesser undead who they lead. Their bites will still spread the infection of Tsaiwinnoka Hoyakut and turn their victims into lesser undead, but they are more likely to slay their foes with axe or sword. Each of them control 100 of the reanimate. Killing one requires destruction of the brain, where the infection resides, though this is easier said then done.

A hundred of them form Warok's retinue when he resides in an abandoned Sith fortress on Ziost.

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
[member="Warok the Defiler"]

Alright, first of all, I'm going to need you to cite the source for the image.

Warok the Defiler said:
Their bites will still spread the infection of Tsaiwinnoka Hoyakut
Will this bite turn them into the less powerful undead, or one of these more elite undead?

Clarify that for me and we can continue.

Nyx

[member="Warok the Defiler"]
Alrighty.
With that in mind, I would like to see a 10 post dev thread for this sub, to see them in action or perhaps their formation.
Once that's done, I will have no problem putting this up to pending.

Nyx

The thread doesn't cover as much as I wish it did, but it would be unfair to ask for more considering how long it has been dead for.

Approved, Pending Secondary.
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom