Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How're ye lads

Well lads how're ye gettin' on.

The names Beag. That's 'B-yug' by the way, not that it matters but there you go.

I've been getting into a lot of star wars stuff lately, and I reckon this could be a good place to indulge. I was quite a heavy 'rper' back in the day, but that was a few years ago now to say the least. Hopefully I won't wreck the place completely before I settle in.

This'll be a bit of an ongoing learning process for me for a while, especially with yer fancy formatting, so let me know whenever I start to stray off the beaten path and all that.

Lookin' forward to my imminent domination of the galaxy.

Cheers.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Beag Beag - Welcome to the Community here mate. Grab hold of Discord and join us on the Chaos Server as well as many Faction Servers for ease of contacting and getting a hold of people to write with. Otherwise go nuts and enjoy the site. I hope you really dig it here!

Well lads how're ye gettin' on.

The names Beag. That's 'B-yug' by the way, not that it matters but there you go.

I've been getting into a lot of star wars stuff lately, and I reckon this could be a good place to indulge. I was quite a heavy 'rper' back in the day, but that was a few years ago now to say the least. Hopefully I won't wreck the place completely before I settle in.

This'll be a bit of an ongoing learning process for me for a while, especially with yer fancy formatting, so let me know whenever I start to stray off the beaten path and all that.

Lookin' forward to my imminent domination of the galaxy.

Cheers.
Welcome mate. Have fun, and hope you enjoy your say!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom