Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Howdy

Well, for starters, I've extensive experience in defeating security details in my work as a mercenary. The best way to stop an assassin is to hire someone who can think like one.

I've also worked with Republic forces on occasion, and have a solid reputation for outside of the box thinking.

[member="Jack Sparrow"]

[member="Dresden Verbrennung"], that's an iteration I can stand behind.

I'd like to get a second opinion from one of my other military associates. [member="Dallen Thayne"], [member="Thoja Arlos"], [member="Willam Forlon"], thoughts?

[member="Dresden Verbrennung"] [member="Jack Sparrow"]

Well we actually have 2-3 other people in the Senate Guard so them having another member and a person to rp with/form a squad with to fight the Sith with sounds fun. Its nice seeing them get some love. Also fun to see a new face in the Republic too.

To be honest I figure the decision is up to you and the Senate who should run your security and dirty work operations.

: D

Thoja Arlos

Grand Marshal Contemplation
[member="Dresden Verbrennung"] [member="Jack Sparrow"]

I agree with Dallen, however if you should wish to work with someone else other than the senate guard, [member="Stardust"] is looking for people to join a special unit.

I also feel it's worth noting that appointing a member of Alderaanian nobility, however junior he might be, to such an important position would be an excellent way to strengthen ties with the Alderaanians. When last I checked, relations between Alderaan and the Republic were frosty at best, though it looks like they've warmed somewhat. Might be a good way to work some diplomacy.

[member="Dallen Thayne"]
[member="Thoja Arlos"]
[member="Jack Sparrow"]

Indeed I'm looking to revive Delta squad again because (ooc I've put played waaay to much republic commandos) plus it would be awesome for a squad of five that can go into a objective against all odds and come out
Plus the story would be fun
@dresden verbrennug

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
[member="Dresden Verbrennung"]

Welcome to the Republic!

Dresden Verbrennung said:
Depends on which retcon you want to go with. In the last iteration of the character, he was the Lord General of the Alderaanian Royal Military Forces. Also successfully led a troop of mercenaries. Notable actions include actions in support of an attempted coup against Primeval leadership, which was going well until someone disrupted the thread with a bicycle kick.

[member="Jack Sparrow"]
You know It would be cool that in order to become a Senate Guard you would have had to served first as a Commando. Follows that mentality of yours there mister Verbrennung.

[member="Jack Sparrow"]

[member="Dallen Thayne"] I believe your Senate Commando would be a worthwhile endeavor to work alongside Dresden here!

If selected for this position, I plan on running the Senate Guard like a proper military unit, rather than something merely ceremonial. It's also my intent to design defenses that would make even the most hardened assassin take up croquet instead. I've some experience in turning buildings like these into deathtraps for invaders.

http://jedivsith.boards.net/post/56175

[member="Caius Flavian"]
[member="Jack Sparrow"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom