Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Howdy

Obviously I'm not new, but I've been away for long enough to post something here and catch up. ^^

I was so happy to check up on SJO and see that you guys are still around and going strong (the new map sure is fancy). I shouldn't be surprised - the SJO has always been a good bunch.

I probably won't be as active as I was in the past, but I'm certainly open to some threading if anyone will have me (while also trying to avoid map game shenanigans). If you're interested, then just drop a line here or shoot me a PM.

[member="Jyoti Nooran"]

That one's a long story!

Long story short, the Faction Admin there (Myself included) came to the decision that it was time to let Commenor go. The Faction hit a bit of a rough patch as most Factions do after a couple years and we felt it best to move ahead rather than try to breath life into a dying horse.

As for the Silvers, yes I'm stoked to be here and finally have found my place. Kay's on the other side of the Galaxy running an Empire of her own on Zakuul and is meeting some competition with the Eternal Empire of the CIS, as they both seem to have the same Faction name (Woops!).

All in all, things are going great though, and I was stoked to help bring the SJO Dominion of Commenor into being.

:)

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

Okay, thank you for the explanation. These things happen, but I'm glad everyone has found their footing.

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

Hi there. ^^

(I couldn't help myself. :p)

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

Everybody gets one.

[member="Charlie Nooran"]

New phone, who dis?

[member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]

No it's the other way around.

Plus interest. >D

(Thanks. <3)

[member="Kiso"]