Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Howdy everyone!

Wow... this place is huge. You probably get that a lot.

Has it really only been going for 2 years? That's what it says at the bottom anyway.

I'm Wolf, and hello everyone.

No idea what kind of character I'm going to create, who knows, maybe I'll just lurk around for a while.

A couple questions before I forget:

1. I honestly just forgot the question I wanted to ask.

2. Okay I remember. From what I've read you have to start as a padawan or an acolyte when joining the Force-user factions?

3. How do I use that shout box gizmo? I just see the text, no box to type in though.

4. I'm bad at finding things, was trying to look for some sort of topic which would say what the current storyline is and what year this RP is set in?

5. How do characters age on this RP? Are there time-jumps?

6. How does one role-play out the progress of their character's proficiency in a Force power or lightsaber form? Some RPs require detailed training topics for each and every Force power that increases with mod approval, not sure how it works here.

7. One thing I never got in Star Wars RPs... how in the world do you decide a winner in a huge epic planetary invasion topic? Does it just naturally progress and someone has to admit defeat, or is it agreed upon OOC prior to the topic, or there's a moderator to judge it?

Okay I think those are my questions for now. That's a bit more than a couple but feel free to answer as little or as much as you like. :p

So once again, hello everyone! :D

1. :p
  2. Yes, unless you can provide links to you having had achieved a higher rank on another community :)
  3. You need 10 posts, I believe.
  4. http://starwarsrp.net/page/articles.html/_/timeline/
  5. Time is pretty fluid. Some people age up when events permit, or just jump it gradually if it makes sense for their story.
  6. Some people do training, others learn on the go through overcoming obstacles, others from holocrons. There's no mod approval.
  7. Usually one side naturally admits defeat depending on the invasion's terms. If there's a dispute the Roleplay Judges make the final decision.

Welcome to Chaos, I hope you enjoy your stay and if you have more questions or need assistance just ask :)

[member="Wolf"]

Welcome to Star Wars RP: Chaos! I just got here as well, so I don't think I'd be much help saying go to more and select the 'Help' option, but welcome! I hope you have a fantastic time!

Anja Aj'Rou said:
  1. :p
  2. Yes, unless you can provide links to you having had achieved a higher rank on another community :)
  3. You need 10 posts, I believe.
  4. http://starwarsrp.net/page/articles.html/_/timeline/
  5. Time is pretty fluid. Some people age up when events permit, or just jump it gradually if it makes sense for their story.
  6. Some people do training, others learn on the go through overcoming obstacles, others from holocrons. There's no mod approval.
  7. Usually one side naturally admits defeat depending on the invasion's terms. If there's a dispute the Roleplay Judges make the final decision.

Welcome to Chaos, I hope you enjoy your stay and if you have more questions or need assistance just ask :)

[member="Wolf"]
Wow, that was a rapid response. Many thanks!

Kat said:
Welcome to Star Wars RP: Chaos! I just got here as well, so I don't think I'd be much help saying go to more and select the 'Help' option, but welcome! I hope you have a fantastic time!
Thank you, fellow newcomer, I hope you have a great time as well! :D

There's a small "@Mention" button beneath everyone's avatar. You can click that, or put in the following.

[member="Name"]
The latter works for 99% of names, but you have to input the name perfectly. The notification system is a wonderful way to help people keep up with which posts they owe.

Wolf said:
huge. You probably get that a lot.
reading-laugh.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom