Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Corrupt

@[member="Vael'roth Kon"]

TUND, FORMER SORCERER'S TRAINING FACILITY

Practice made perfect when it came to doing abominable Sith magic. Circe was currently practicing doing as such, manipulating a pair of Dark Side Tendrils she had conjured from the air. Control over such constructs was necessary considering that properly executed ones could vaporize part of a person simply by touching them. Slowly, after having gotten a feel for the control of these sorcerous constructs, she stopped, sensing an arriving presence.

It was very pointy and angular.

Vael entered the old training facility of sorcerers training facility wearing his traditional crimson and gold armor covered up by a ebony cloak as black as night. A hood covered his facial features and long, blonde strands hung down his face. He quickly strode down the stairs towards the green woman before him and removed his hood.

"Awful strange to be in a place such as this. Especially for someone of your..appearance, milady." Vael commented. "Are you the one I was to meet here or did I make a wrong turn?" he inquired. His voice was deep but had a hint of a regal tone.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Indeed I am. Evidently, you show an interest in corruption, more tainting a force powers than simple lightning. I asked you to come here for training, since the Sith can use all the help they can get right now."

The Sith woman gave a soft smile. The key to keeping the Sith running was unity and the dissemination of training, after all.

@[member="Vael'roth Kon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom