Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How should we handle ranks? [ POLL ]

How should we handle ranks?

• Option 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option 2

• Option 3

• Option 4

• I've got my own idea!

• Total voters
No ranks. Ranks should be based and earned on what your character is doing IC And keeps doing IC.If you are a Jedi and you start smuggling dont expect to become Jedi Master any time soon.

Also keep it to three ranks. Like I said simplicity is always the key. Just dont make attaining those three ranks as rigid as it was in TGC. You dont have to pander the community with posts. Posts dont matter. IC activity does.

1) Keep TGC's 3 rank system. Padawan, Jedi, Master, Trainee, Adept, Elite, Apprentice, Sith, Sith Master.
TGC didn't invent that. George Lucas did.

I don't see a point in Neutrals without force powers being ranked period. I don't need a Faction Leader to tell me I an Adept or Elite, or whether or not I can fly a TIE Fighter because I have or haven't been here long enough. That should depend on my IC development and abilities, not my OOC rank. And i can tell you right now, if we implement a three rank system for people without force powers, everyone at TGE will be considered an Elite by me.

Personally, I think people should play realistically. However that works in your mind is on you.

P.S. Using polls to manage these votes won't work. I could easily log into 50 alts and swing it in my favor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom