Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Much Spy is Spy Enough?

I'm lately been getting really into Star Wars cartoons and comics for the sake of understanding everything that little bit more, but I've been coming to a blank when it comes to people sneaking inside the buildings, or the air vents, even the trash chutes. Has that been done before on Chaos, and if it has, how often has it been done?​
Are there usually more straight up assaults or is it more based off stealth, and self roleplaying for a few hours before taking the shot?​

[member="Roxy Lalonde"]

Most of the time it's Force-based, but yeah, there are plenty of agents of the James Bond-y kind, as far as I know. A lot of big faction threads (dominions and invasions, especially) need a certain amount of posts (around 100-ish, now) to be valid, so there's a lot of setting up.

I tend to take a less direct approach and influence NPCs. I tend to do it in PvE environments, as anyone is just going to meta-away such actions in PvP unless discussed in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom