Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many really DELIRIOUS characters have been made?

Pond Steele

P
Just while writing I came up with the idea of making some crazy loon character that's probably off her/his/it's mind delirious. If any of you have seen or made one of these types of characters, do share some pointers!

Stay Kawaii!

Pond Steele said:
[member="Ronin Wendigo"] Good enough in my book! Cray cray team!
lol, at any case since were on the topic if yah need any help with that just let me know. Seeing i guess have had my share of crazy char and moments in my rp stint so far. That i guess have few pointers or two to spare....that is depending on what you need or have in mind.

Which figure most would think me crazy having the same char rped on more than one site in so many different ways.....lol. Where in like the one here is sort of an amnesiac coz well i miss too much dang time away. That i figured could not possibly backtrack and reset him would be too much of a pain to do. Then there his other incarnation on another board where i have him broke up as twins which make for such a hilarious posting. Where in i tend to just run a gamut of string banter between the two them at times ala pesky young bratty brother vs older world weary brother. Man that a hoot to do especial when so few know......the truth. And lastly i have him as a love struck lover who so crazy in love with his woman. That he tend to go cray cray try protect her and the family.

So yeah just hit me up a pm and am sure could come up with something....

Pond Steele

P
[member="Marcus Itera"]

I'll be honest, you almost made me die choking on some Christmas candy because of that.
XD

[member="Marcus Itera"]​
GoT_joffrey_approves.gif
Finding this .gif took way too long, am I doing it right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom