Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Fast Can You Go?

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Given that there are quite a few hexes around us that contain no planets at all, that gives us plenty of options when it comes to open space.

So....how about a space race? Sort of like the Red Bull races for planes, but have it for starships! I know of a few that have fighters of their own. And of course there'll be rewards!

Another objective could be a mock battle between a bunch of our larger vessels where strategy is key as both sides will not be matched, so the odds will be tipped to one side. It'll be up to the smaller fleet to beat the odds.

We could also invite our contracted companies to build an orbital station. I know that [member="Gray Raxis"] was looking to do that with one of his alts for us.

What are your thoughts?

Kay-Larr

[member="Melvand Zrimmir"]

Thought you might ;) I don't want to single out the dom to just a select type of characters. I want to keep it open.

It’s not that there are no planets in those Hexes, they’re just not marked on the Chaos map (either due to the Hex cutting out other planets or no request being made to place them on the Chaos map due to the restrictions).

If you give me a bit of time, I could come up with a list that has the planets in those Hexes. Though it’ll have to wait until I’m back later tonight from my game day.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

[member="The Whispering Tyrant"]

That can all be done later. No rush. Don't want to put all of that effort in to get the worlds in there and then not gain the hex.

Kay-Larr

[member="Gray Raxis"]

I knew you'd be up for it ;) :)

[member="Beth Australis-Mantis"] you can race against [member="Caedyn Arenais"] and [member="Loreena Arenais"] :D

Also baking Star Wars cookies from scratch. Little one wants Vader and Boba Fett. So that's what we're doing :)

Caedyn Arenais

C
[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Beth Australis-Mantis"]

It'll be like taking candy from a youngling ! If y'all readily volunteer to enter a losing race, by all means I'll join in and leave you both in the trail of my fighters wake !

Caedyn Arenais

C
[member="Beth Australis-Mantis"] | [member="Loreena Arenais"]

You two will need to team up together to beat me! I'm just *That* good !

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
[member="Loreena Arenais"]

I am faster than you and more trained than you. I would like to see you try to outstrip me :p

[member="Beth Australis-Mantis"]

You know it beth, bit of a comp between us. I reckon I can best you and ya boyfriend [member="Caedyn Arenais"] ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom