Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Imperial Order

Sith, Imperial, Dark Side, Inquisitors, Soldiers

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Minor Factions
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

How does the Imperial Order function?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How it would function as a faction:

The idea behind the Imperial Order is for a faction that operates similarly to how the OT Empire operated in some regards. A faction mostly led by Non Force Users motivated by a desire to bring order and imperial regime to the galaxy, that has in the shadows Sith leaders pursuing darker and more sinister objectives. Such as the demise of the Jedi and corrupting the Force. However, the Sith are not publicly recognised or even known about for the most part, it is assumed that those Force Sensitives working in the IO are doing so out of a love of an Imperial regime like most of the citizens.

The faction will operate as an Imperial style empire seeking out new worlds to bring into the fold through subterfuge, blackmail, corruption and if necessary by deadly force. It is also key that the IO propagandas a positive and welcoming faction, that those joining the IO wish to join and are thriving under the Imperial rule, if the faction goes major. If we remain minor, then it will be that our influences are spreading out in smaller ways, having influential political leaders, operating in small roles on planets outside Zygerria system. This allows us to have interactions with others and give the look of imperial remnants attempting to collect under one banner.

Goals and Expectations from this faction:

My goals and expectations with the faction is to have fun. To explore a Dark Side faction that isn’t Sith focused but still allows those who want to write Sith characters to have a fun experience. I also want to encourage Non Force User characters to flourish and have fun within a faction, explore that you don’t need to be a Sith or have the Force to do terrible, evil acts. That you can be just scary without the Force as you can be with it. We are meant to be bad guys and let's have fun writing bad guys.

I also want to build a faction that is here to have fun, wanting to write fun and engaging stories as well as explore what things could be done with evil/bad characters, look at tragic villains, empathetic villains, or just outright evil, hated villains.

While I am not expecting this faction to blow up or be capable of going Major, I think if we gain a writer base capable of it, if we can consistently write threads that get successful and people are excited to build stories then we can definitely look at becoming a Major Faction. I would state that we would need to demonstrate our skill by being able to write 5 faction threads of any type with a steady, consistent flow with multiple writers before I would feel comfortable in starting talks about being a Major Faction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom