Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How does the Galaxy Feel about reviving the Rebel Alliance?

I want to do some more hit and run skirmishes, and give the fleeter types more to do. Seperate from the Underground and the Galactic Alliance, the Rebels would be a more gritty band of spacers and rogues, drawn together for a common purpose.

To oppose the First Order and maybe TGE if they bite.

The majrity of their threads would be the Vagrant Fleet style, running from world to world, launching attacks here and there. Plus we could play opposistion in soe of your doms.

I'd like to do the NPC leader thing, with a fleet leader, and a ground leader, as well as Rebel Intel Captain.

Could be a great hook to draw in some activity and just epic stories.

I'm thinking if we get some interest and FO is down with it, we can launch a straight up Campaign against them, in a long series of stories. Starting with disgruntled refugees from the battle's of Bespin and Enarc.

Thoughts?

[member="Karren Trask"]

Personally, I'd love to see this take off. The faction admin team from the First Order used to also run a Resistance storyline and there were several threads along this theme that were a total blast to participate in. Like you said, it was mostly skirmishes and opposition for dominions. But they were a lot of fun to boot.

For example, Showdown at Skye

Eris Volcata

E
Arisa Yune was doing some stuff with the rebels. I'd trust her to do the job reasonably well.

IMO It sounds like a cool idea to do. It would definitely be interesting to see the "Enforcer of Ren" Devout his time to hunting down and destroying these so-called Rebels that dare harm the stability and security of the First Order. :)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
This can easily make sense anywhere outside the borders of the Major Factions. After all, where there is no influence means anything can happen. Rally some random local populations against, *insert political organization here,* and go for it. :D

I'm onboard for this! Originally Jax was created for the rebel alliance but since the Galactic Alliance was the bigger faction I went with them but I would be down for doing some story based threads around that idea but he is willing to put an end to the Empire / First Order

[member="Karren Trask"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom