Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resolved How does the credit system work?

Like the above has said, it's totally not needed.

HOWEVER, if you enjoy that sort of economy rp and you think it adds weight to your rp...

I think the best thing to do is figure out roughly what your annual income would be and then apply it in your character sheet. Are they freelance? Are they employed by a company? I even have a comment below my sheet that I use like a bank account statement (though I know that's a bit too in depth for some, but I enjoy that sort of immersion!). I translate 1USD as about 1.44 galactic credit. If I complete a job I add to the balance, same that if I make a purchase on the market I take away. Some shops seem fine with little evidence, but others would like to see a character sheet or rp that justifies why you have the money, esp when it comes to things like buying ships, considerable weapons, company stocks etc. Some shops will leave it up to you to decide how much things are worth, so it can be an idea to look around on other shops that do pricing to see how much things usually go for so it feels realistic.

The main thing is that what you buy makes sense for the sort of character you play. If you're a moisture farmer, you're not going to be buying a star destroyer. etc etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom