Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you get into your characters mind?

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
For Gil I think of my grandfather. They are really similar <3
Galen I think of Han Solo/Garrus babies and that would be Galen
Turin is a character I've had for a while, but I try to think of all the poodoo he has gone through on the board and how he is trying to cope
and...Jaden is just...me if I attempted to be a Mandalorian lol hence the "Average" aspect about him.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Jax really isn't that difficult of a concept. He's got a lot of ambition to do the right thing, insecurities in his abilities to do them, but perseveres because he'd rather deal with the crap than let someone else do it in his stead. To be truthful though, he can be difficult to write sometimes, particularly when I'm not feeling like the nicest person on the planet.

Valik is rather simple. He's very smart, and he likes to create things that destroy things. Add in some mental games to play with his associates, random dissections and viola! Valik. Anytime I get mad at someone, want to plot or do something otherwise nefarious or mischievous he becomes very, very easy to write.

I shall elaborate on my earlier comment a little bit.

For Kaine I listen to Death Metal/Black Metal/Groovemetal to get my muse for him, because he's undeniably evil, dark, and brutal, such as Cannibal Corpse, Gorgoroth, and Lamb of God respectively.

For Doviculous I listen to Nu Metal/90s Rap, KoRn and Cypress Hill respectively, to get my muse for him, because I always pictured him as a punk-ass bully who has a slightly Hispanic accent.

For Sergio I listened to Lamb of God specifically, cause his original play-by was the lead singer, but I also liked to listen to some Hardcore Rock or Thrash, specifically Disturbed or Megadeth respectively.

Stupid computer wiped my post. <_<

Dorano - "Dark Side" Kelly Clarkston. "Kryptonite" by Three Doors Down also works.

Kila - Warry songs. "10th Man Down", "Planet Hell", "Fight", "I Stand Alone" that sort of thing. "Last One Standing". I'm a big fan of the heroic sacrifice deaths. "Angel With a Shotgun" also works, even though she'll probably die an old maid. As will all my characters because according to anyone who is lucky enough to get me on the topic of relationships, that's how I'll die. She gave up after I told her that's why I was moving to Canada when I grew up. Less people.

Skree - Honestly? I don't know. xD But if her life goes the way I want it to, she'll be Linkin Park's "Breaking the Habit".

Yvorre - Also don't know. I guess I just poke my emotionless half awake when I need Yvorre stuff.

Bluejay - Linkin Park. "Castle of Glass", "Leave Out All the Rest", "Waiting for the End", "Burn it Down"...you get the idea.

Breya & Ruki - Titanium? I'm not totally sure, but it seems to fit them.

Nothura

N
I just think of how the Super battle Droids act, then i try to make DZ-3D completely different

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom