Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How did you find us?

Louise

here for your dad
You came to the North Sea, made the correct sacrifices and chanted the ancient words, and lo', you had summoned The Kraken.

But it was a nifty wee PM that really did it.

Googled "Star Wars RP".

You seem like an old RP that has lost almost all it's members and is trying to restart. That, or it's taken awhile to get it going. Just a guess. :)

"That, or it's taken awhile to get it going."

It started back in October/November with different software and different ideas. We've reduxed nearly everything, though the timeline has stayed mainly the same.

Artemis was looking for Affiliates in A Galaxy Rising, then I found the link to here vwa la or however you spell it! I am here and I wish to make a planet, race, and faction in addition to the sole character I wish to create :) Are the planet and race creation areas under construction and should wait until such things have been made? This is probably the wrong place to ask anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom