Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How did you find SWRP: Chaos?

How did you fine SWRP Chaos

• A friend brought you here

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Google Search

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Bored at work and wanted a way to continue my interest in writing and escapism using my Media degree someway.

Googled to find a Star Wars writing site.

Found one.

It wasn't very good; very confusing and looked very bland.

Returned later to search again.

Found this place.

Stuck it out for over 2 years now.

I actually had a friend looking for RP sites, and he found this one. Said it was interesting, and I decided to give it a shot. My friend stopped playing long time ago, but now, I have been here for three years. Pro

Probably the best decision I have made in that entire time.

[member="Cryax Bane"] brought me here after I noticed she stopped returning my text messages.

So concerned, I swung by her house and she was like:

5daygamechallenge-gamer-rage-625897.gif

My "help" was joining her on SWRP and I've been here ever since. :)

Juggerduck

Just another avatar for Cyttorak
Searched Google for a Star Wars play-by-post. This was the second site I signed up for. The first was the Other Guy's Craftshop, which tried but failed to crush my creative soul.

Shadow Hand
Top Poster Of Month
I was brought here in 2013 after my homie [member="Darth Vornskr"] told me all about this new site he was on, he had already scoped it out and it was indeed an epic place to be, and worth the time to check it out. Trusting his word I came here and I've been here ever since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom