Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How am I doing since I returned to Chaos?

Since I returned to Chaos in February I have only been writing this character. My return to writing Alicia Drey has been extremely fun, and it's been great to get back to playing a character I never thought I'd get the chance to play again. Since I came back I have once again been trying to write a story revolving around the practice of the Rule of Two and how a Sith Lord (who practises this ideology) can operate in a Galaxy full of Sith, Jedi, Mandalorians, Imperials and all the in-betweens. Most of my roleplay has revolved around being duplicitous, manipulative, and up to no good. Extorting, coercing and black mailing Senators, Moffs and the heads of business. Infiltrating, spying and selling secrets of secret meetings held by some of the galactic powers.

I want to know if I am pulling off this role. My main concern is whether or not I am making for a good read. I want people to read and enjoy my posts. I also want other people to enjoy roleplaying with me. But I also think an important thing is to know whether or not I am making the same mistakes that led to me being removed from the website back at the start of 2019. I've been trying to be kind, courteous and friendly to other writers. Trying not to step on anyone's toes. To be someone who others want to write with.

Eager for feedback. Any criticisms or kind words are wanted.

As someone oblivious to what happened back in 2019, I can't make the comparison but I can offer an honest perspective of how I've felt about writing and interacting now. A huge first is that you're immensely story-driven and take initiative. Many writers ride along with what's put in front of them by others, which is fine and can be chill/relaxing at times, but I think the initiative you take to develop your own stories and include others with it ultimately makes for the most memorable interactions for both yourself and your writing partners. You approached me in my LFG with ideas and were very easy to talk to about the plot and how we could get it started.

The posts themselves are very descriptive and you obviously put a lot of effort into your writing and the way you set a scene. In our case, it really makes the setting immersive for me, and I've been enjoying that a lot! The character Alicia Drey Alicia Drey herself feels very true to Star Wars and I think you've built a very interesting story for her with a lot more to it than just her being another Jedi or Sith.

On a more personal note, I also appreciate that you've been very understanding with me being a little slower. Life has been hectic, but I look forward to continuing our thread!

That said, tag :p

I’ve really enjoy our stories and reading what plots you have going. I think you are doing great and just continue having fun and being communicative as you are.

Everyone needs a level of grace and I’m glad to see you are writing and enjoying the stories you have going.

Keep up the great work and just have fun.

it's been great to get back to playing a character I never thought I'd get the chance to play again.

I know this feeling and I hope you're enjoying every minute of it!

As someone who stays out of the Chaos drama, not sure what happened in 2019 and I really don't care either. I do remember you but I don't believe our paths have ever crossed before this year.

Anyways, I've been enjoying your posts and it's been a pleasure to be part of your RPs. I love the entire shady manipulation angle you've got going on because it's cerebral. It's less "me Sith, me scary, me will kill" and more thought provoking and a refreshing take I feel is lacking on Chaos as a whole.

Love reading your detailed posts and the thoughts you put into each one. Hope we continue to thread in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom